CCMAT II - The Quickening

Hello, and thanks for your great job!
Could you tell me which mod allows us to get all the new units in the CCMAT II mod?
Thx for your answer... and sorry for my bad english , i'm french!

First off a really big thank you to everyone, who have put man hours into this mod and all the mods its made up off.

Removed my question in the post, because i found the solution my self. Please delete post :)

Can someone help me please? I know this thread/mod are dead, but I really like using it as it's one of the few compilations that (a) I like and (b) is compatible with version 1.0.1.167, which I'm stuck with due to technical complications.

I really hate the unit scaling from R.E.D. (which is included in this mod); they're too damn tiny, I can't see a thing. I figured it would be a simple matter of deleting the RED files from the "mods" subfolder of the CCMAT v2 folder but doing so results in no in-game change in unit scaling, even after deleting the cache and starting a new game. There seems to be a return to default unit formations but I may be imagining it.

Any ideas on what (if anything) I can do here? Do I need to mess around with some XML or LUA files? Or was this mod seriously designed without any thought of modularity?

EDIT: I have resolved the issue through some manual fiddling. I am leaving the above text in place so anyone else desperately seeking a solution can find it.

SOLUTION: After deleting the RED files I realized that the unit scaling was dictated by the Civartdefines_<XXX> XML files in the Resource subfolder of the CCMAT v2 folder. I used Nexus to unpack the default FPK files and (after backing up the mod's Resource folder, of course) I found and copied over all the necessary files. This doesn't seem to break the mod and totally works. Godspeed, Civ 5'ers

Top Bottom