Well, it seems things have been tied at one all for ages

Um, maybe have Senshi set a new challenge, or maybe vote for one himself

Well, it seems things have been tied at one all for ages

Um, maybe have Senshi set a new challenge, or maybe vote for one himself

Well, I was going to try to be impartial, but I guess that didn't work :p

My vote definitely goes for Ngapuhi

Well, I was going to try to be impartial, but I guess that didn't work :p

My vote definitely goes for Ngapuhi

Guess Ngapuhi wins. Bring on the next challenge.

:c5production: Mapuche :c5production:
:c5capital: Biobío
Lientur

UA: Butalmapu
The first city you found on each terrain type receives +1 :c5culture: culture when working resource tiles on that terrain type. :c5trade: City connections increase this bonus with +1 :c5production: production.

UB: Rehue
Replaces shrine. Provides an additional burst of :c5faith: faith when a forest or jungle is cut down near the city, as well as extending the :c5production: production bonus to jungle.

UU: Malón Raider
Replaces cavalry. For each improvement pillaged, gain a large :c5food: growth bonus towards your nearest city. During times of peace, multiple Malón Raiders may do combat with one another, building one another :c5war: experience and producing :c5culture: culture to their cities of origin for each battle.

Welp

Gran Colombia (Simon Bolivar)
UA: Pax Republicana
Declaring :c5war: war on civilizations grants you :c5culture: culture and a free unit for each city they conquered (may only happen once per city) and liberating those cities grants you an additional unit as well as :c5goldenage: golden age points. Units ending the turn in friendly or allied territory will heal 10 HP and offset :c5influence: influence decay.

UU: Llaneros
Replaces Cavalry. May be upgraded from the lancer, with whom it shares the formation I promotion. While having 30 :c5strength: strength, the Llanero has a 33% bonus when fighting in plains, in addition to the unique "Páez's Return" promotion, which grants an additional 17% bonus vs. Cavalry as well as allowing the Llaneros to ignore its ZOC.

UU: Libertador
Replaces great general. Grants a sum of :c5influence: influence with known city states upon birth, increasing with each Libertador you gain. Has the ability to pass mountains, which it transforms to adjacent units. During :c5goldenage: golden ages, its :c5strength: combat bonus is increased to +25%.

I tried to make it as different from Legui's design as I could...

vote?

I might make a Honduras design first, but give me a couple of days. To be honest though it might not qualify for the challenge because I've been looking for a while for a Cavalry UU but haven't even found a mention of Honduras using horses at all, much less a name and facts to base it's bonuses off of.

Vote?

I'm going to kick off the voting with +1 Inthesomeday's Mapuche

Two designs and a vote for each.

Tiebreaker(?) vote: +1 for Mapuche

Top Bottom