College Football In Season Thread

William Gholston seems like a pretty dirty player. I'm still not sure why he wasn't ejected on his second personal foul.

i don't think you can blame boise for going back on the big east. the travel schedule would just be ridiculous. in the mwc-cusa boise would only play a game or two against cusa teams and mostly against mwc teams; perfectly reasonable

I'm not saying they shouldn't do it, I'm just pointing out that if they have an opportunity to join an AQ conference and they turn it down, they can't continue to claim that they didn't have the opportunity to play in an AQ conference.

Meanwhile, Miss State's got something going here in the 4th. Lattimore averaging 2.3 yards/carry on the day . . .

William Gholston seems like a pretty dirty player. I'm still not sure why he wasn't ejected on his second personal foul.

Oh, he's just an average representation of the MSU D.

I'm not saying they shouldn't do it, I'm just pointing out that if they have an opportunity to join an AQ conference and they turn it down, they can't continue to claim that they didn't have the opportunity to play in an AQ conference.

Meanwhile, Miss State's got something going here in the 4th. Lattimore averaging 2.3 yards/carry on the day . . .

As a Georgia fan I'm rooting for Miss State hard.

Also, why don't the CUSA/MWC have 4 divisions and play 3 championship games and the 4 winners of the divisions going to the bowl games.

Yeah, it's a weird feeling with South Carolina and Florida controlling their own destiny and Georgia not. But it's hard to see this South Carolina team getting past Arkansas, so Georgia should be fine if they can win out. Y'all got lucky with your Western draws this year.

The MWC/CUSA would have to get a special dispensation for that kind of setup. Either that or drop a regular season game for all 22 teams . . .

Yeah, it's a weird feeling with South Carolina and Florida controlling their own destiny and Georgia not. But it's hard to see this South Carolina team getting past Arkansas, so Georgia should be fine if they can win out. Y'all got lucky with your Western draws this year.

Yea we did. Early this season I kept trying to tell Florida fans that they wouldn't win the east because they had to play LSU, Bama, and Auburn. There's no way you can pull that off in a rebuilding year, but I was talked down as if I didn't know what I was talking about. Well hahaha now Big Al.

Yea we did. Early this season I kept trying to tell Florida fans that they wouldn't win the east because they had to play LSU, Bama, and Auburn. There's no way you can pull that off in a rebuilding year, but I was talked down as if I didn't know what I was talking about. Well hahaha now Big Al.

Not so fast my friend! Georgia has one loss and still has Florida and Auburn on the schedule. South Carolina has road trips to Tennessee and Arkansas back-to-back, followed by Florida. Florida has Auburn, Georgia, and South Carolina, but with wins in the last two, there is still a chance for Florida to take the East. Of course, if we lose either of the last two, it's done, but South Carolina does not look as strong as their ranking suggests, and now Lattimore is facing an injury.

I want to see how Florida does tonight against Auburn. If they can get past them, then the winner of Georgia/Florida should be able to get to Atlanta. If not, it's looking like Georgia, just because Florida's already one game back . . .

lol, not a single passing yard in the first half.

Play selection: 27 runs, 3 passes

haha, first pass completion is 13 minutes left in the 4th. For a TD no less.

Well, looks like Michigan won't be moving up in the top 10.

zook got zook'ed

per usual

W.T.F.

4th and 2, down 10, you go for it? I... I don't understand not going for the field goal there. And his time out management was awful.

Only one possibility. Both Florida punt returners got paid off by Auburn...

Baffling result in Georgia/Vandy. How does UGA score 33 on that defense, and how do they give up 28 to that offense . . .

But that Clemson freshman wide receiver, Sammy Watkins, is a phenom. Watch out for him. He is destined for greatness unless he is injured.
335 yards today, including a punt return...

Baffling result in Georgia/Vandy. How does UGA score 33 on that defense, and how do they give up 28 to that offense . . .

Yea, I'm not too sure of that myself right now. Our defense had become very good and were getting better every week. I have no idea why we laid that egg. I'm still trying to figure out what that coaches fight after the game was about.

Top Bottom