Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

The mental image of TPangs riding senshi is now burnt in my mind - I think that's illegal.

TranquilSilence agenda confirmed as "cause mental scarring."

rip me tbh

Fidel should be a pretty easy leader to think of an agenda for - as should Pearson, Kruger's Trek and Membertou's Catholicism could also be good places to look for Diplomatic Agendas - but beyond that I'm not sure that I know enough to be of much help.

Unless you're in need of more scarring of course.

Yeah, Pearson should be something like "League of Nations" -- likes civs who have many DOFs.
Membertou could be fiercely loyal to the first player from a far-off land that DOFs him.

It's gonna be difficult to accurately outline an agenda right now, but if there is some kind of rebellion system Fidel should obviously fiercely support any rebels that have stuff in common with him, whether it be ideology, enemies or whatever. He could also be especially belligerent to anyone with a different government type, especially as the game goes on. There could also be something about anti-imperialism where he can fiercely hate the nearest largest neighbor of another government type or something like that. I'll be able to think of something good once the game comes out and I play it for a while. Also, slightly unrelated, but since there will be 3 UCs this time, assuming you guys want to maintain the Guerrillero and the Dance Hall, you could include Radio Rebelde or a Revolutionary Defense Committee as a another UB. The 3rd UC could also be an era specific UA, which I could come up with once the game's out. Also, I don't think anyone has said this, but making the 3rd UC an era specific UA is excellent for aome civs with little information available, like some ancient civs or native peoples since you guys (or any modmaker) won't have to scour around for another UU or UB.

It's gonna be difficult to accurately outline an agenda right now, but if there is some kind of rebellion system Fidel should obviously fiercely support any rebels that have stuff in common with him, whether it be ideology, enemies or whatever. He could also be especially belligerent to anyone with a different government type, especially as the game goes on. There could also be something about anti-imperialism where he can fiercely hate the nearest largest neighbor of another government type or something like that. I'll be able to think of something good once the game comes out and I play it for a while.

I'd likely make him hate civs of a different ideology, and love any civs who don't have one yet (once he has one).

Are ideologies a thing in 6?

Well we know that Culture is used to research from the civic tree and such, and that it seems that the Cultural Great people have been condensed back into a singular Great Artist class, but beyond that - aye, there is still a lot to be revealed.

Another potential idea for an agenda would be a Civ disliking you if your happiness (however the system will work) in certain cities falls too low - sort of resenting you for not treating your people well. Not sure if there's any Civ it would fit though.

It'd be cool of the proposed Membertou agenda applied only to civs native to a different continent from you - rather than just any foreign Civ, though this may be needlessly complicating things.

just found you second unit for igorot.
Spoiler :
The Tribal Leader of the Igorot. Manbunong is considered as a tribal leader as well as priest who performed rituals. Leader are not elected but they emerge; the influence of this traditional leadership is immeasurable. There is no administrative structure; the elected government officials exist, but the influence of the manbunong is more powerful or influential than the elected officials. In small communities, this leader settle disputes, judge cases, determine punishment and compensation, officiate marriages, handle separation and bury their dead, they have the final authority in matters which affect the entire community. Their role is not limited in social matters; they also perform religious functions. He preside over various religious rites and rituals, interpret dreams, diagnose sickness, and determine the cause of misfortune through divination and prescribe appropriate rituals to correct situation.

It could replace the missionary or Great prophet.
heals adjacent units (+10 HP) and more cheaper.

What is causing the loadscreen for Nonosbawsut to not display properly?

Attachments

• Nonosbawsut loadscreen bug.jpg
    Nonosbawsut loadscreen bug.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 88
What is causing the loadscreen for Nonosbawsut to not display properly?

1. That's the DoM.
2. The file hasn't loaded. Strange, because I could've sworn it worked for me. DB log might help, so you may as well post it.

1. That's the DoM.
2. The file hasn't loaded. Strange, because I could've sworn it worked for me. DB log might help, so you may as well post it.

Found this in the Database
[104669.156] Invalid Reference on Leader_Traits.TraitType - "TRAIT_CLBEOTHUK" does not exist in Traits

Nonosbawsut's agenda should definitely be based on isolation from opposing civs. He could also intensely dislike forward settling and try to capture cities settled near him, representing the Beothuk raids into English fishing camps.

I should NOT have read this page.

What I'd like to do with Nonosbawsut is have him like you more and more for each turn you don't contact him in any way, but suffer a major penalty each time you do, if that's possible within the game's code.

I do think that the Beothuk are probably a good opportunity to do something with the Eureka system - what with the whole them having Viking tools and whatnot.

The UB would probably be a pain to transition over however :p

I should NOT have read this page.

What I'd like to do with Nonosbawsut is have him like you more and more for each turn you don't contact him in any way, but suffer a major penalty each time you do, if that's possible within the game's code.

Would there be a penalty if he contacts the player?

Top Bottom