Comings, Goings and New Arrivals IX: Those Things Come And Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
My computer got the flu, poor lass.
I'm slowly making my return to CFC.
*golfclap*
Sticking my toes into the off-topic waters. Hopefully, they don't get bitten off.
You're more likely to get them withered in the heat from the burning fires of a thousand brimstone-filled posts, but have a glass of lemonade!

You're more likely to get them withered in the heat from the burning fires of a thousand brimstone-filled posts, but have a glass of lemonade!
I don't worry too much about that. I own a pair of asbestos socks.

I'm out of here for the next while. I will answer PMs and emails, but will not be posting.

For those participating in Iron Pen, I will contact you so we can decide when the next round will be.

I'm out of here for the next while. I will answer PMs and emails, but will not be posting.

For those participating in Iron Pen, I will contact you so we can decide when the next round will be.

Take care, Valka. Don't terrorize Red Deer too badly while you're away from us.

Sorry to see you go.

I don't worry too much about that. I own a pair of asbestos socks.
You could also try out fiftychat while you're living dangerously.
Remember to type
Code:
/me slaps lucy with a big wet tuna
while you are at it.
I'll await your return. I hope your current withdrawal from the forum is not due to my bad joke from last week.

Thanks, guys.

@Takhisis: It's okay. My absence had nothing to do with that.

Am I returning?

No idea.

However I did want to pop in and say hello!

Welcome back! :D

You never really left our hearts, Joe!

Y'all are too sweet :D

I have a lot going on and very little time to myself. And no time to myself also means very little time for CFC.

I'll try and and post here and there though!

I have got to get out of here. Reading stuff online has totally killed my ability to deep read. I'll be back, but (hopefully) not often.

Maybe you've been reading the wrong stuff.

What would it matter what I read?

Last edited:
I think the problem is not that you are reading online, but what you are reading online. Inanities from Twitter are just as inane if you put them on paper.

I think the problem is not that you are reading online, but what you are reading online. Inanities from Twitter are just as inane if you put them on paper.

I would read a book full of @dril ramblings.

Or that you're simply not yet ready to comprehend the Truth unfolding before you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom