Completely Dumb Ideas

It's too complicated to explain and I don't really want to talk about it ahead of time.

I wish :)

Great People should have a death alert in addition to their birth, with a few specific ones generating a "We Love The King"'s Day celebration in other civs.

"Leoreth has been killed in combat!"

France gets 20 turns of WLTKD in Paris for murdering a german GP.

New UHV for Netherlands : build 5 synagogues before 1900 AD.

(Reference to vanilla RFC, when Netherlands were always converting to Judaism)

I like to put my Great Generals on siege weapons cause they're a lot more expensive to replace than other units and it really helps keep them alive. Plus then they retain all their experience points when upgraded, which also becomes free for an otherwise insanely expensive cost.

Whoever calls them weak clearly dont know the stregnth of spawning level 2 bombards.
You don't need a castle to get to level 2 bombards. Theocracy, Conquest, or a settled Great General can all bump you up to level 2.

For the cost of building a walls/castle, you could train another bombard and still have :hammers: left over. I'd rather sink those :hammers: into another bombard, especially since I never train more than a handful of siege units anyways.

Religion dumb ideas:

Great prophet can cause biblical great plague events. (great flood & Egyptian plagues). All contacted rival pagan cities have all their water adjacent improvements destroyed and receive plague.

Protestantism holy city selection should be affected by ability to defenestrate the old faith. Should prioritize city that has a castle and/or near mountains.

Shia Islam shrine wonder similar to Guadalupe shrine - requires presence of Zoroastrianism.

The Americas need more diverse religions. Upon invention of civil rights have Buddhism, Islam, and Judaism peripheral / minor spread through the continents. Similarly Islam, Protestantism, and Catholicism through costal Africa.

Top Bottom