Conquests (BIQ) Map Directory

Yes, I made such a map (check out my Map Library). It's only in tiny (60x60) size though.

Umm... just letting you know that the links to the American Revolution map thread and Ancient Middle East thread are backwards (the link for the American Revolution leads to the Ancient Middle East, and the link for the Ancient Middle East leads to the American Revolution.)

Are there any map files for a map of just europe asia and africa without americas?

Hmm... you could try downloading MapTweaker, choose a big world map and resize it with said tool. Voila :goodjob:
Seriously you should try it. Or look in the Database if you haven't tried already. If you feel like trying MapTweaker I can also show you a trick or two.

Safehold 160x160

Based on David Weber's Safehold Series. Some adjustments were made to increase the playable areas near the Equator and reduce the useless areas about the poles. The railroads on the map are actually canals. I plan to replace them, sometime, with my own terrain canals are available in C3C.

Top Bottom