Coronavirus 12: Don't Abandon Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really 'die', just eventually slow down its killing to a lot boil that we will accept

That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.

upload_2022-1-25_2-34-8.png

But if it is so incredibly contagious that everybody catch it in five or six months, the time that immunity lasts, it will run out of available hosts and disappear.

It's not really contagious enough to get to 100% that fast. It will be a hyperbolic curve.

prof robert clancy on infection and immunity

so getting covid does train the immune system more thoroughly than the vaccines

wrt delta the vaccines were inferior to natural immunity from earlier waves and didn't really improve upon a prior infection. So we coerced people into vaccines they didn't need.

The thing is age and sex are risk factors, and most people have one of those.

Slightly more seriously, all males have a risk factor. Children have a risk factor, as do older people. Add obesity, steroid use, cancer, heart disease, being immunocompromised etc. and I reakon there are few people that do not have any of the features that have been associated with worse outcomes.

True, but people still need baselines to assess risk. A 15 year old boy without comorbidities needs to know the mortality rate using his group as a baseline, not sick old people, he needs to know how many boys without known comorbidities died from covid.

I am very surprised to learn men in my age group dont actually die from covid that often, maybe 1 every other day in a population of millions. I still want to see how they fared and what % ended up staying in a hospital or on a ventilator ofc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom