damunzy's PitBoss game - Join up!

damunzy's BTS PitBoss Game is now open to the first 8 that join! Don't forget to sign up for email updates if you want them.

Address:
damunzy.is-a-geek.net
Password:
PM me for password

Settings:
Map=Archipelago
Size=Large
Climate=Temperate
Sea=Medium
Era=Ancient
Speed=Normal
Landmass=SnakyCont
WorldMap=Toroidal
Resources=Standard

Multiplayer Options:
SimyTurns
TurnTimer=24 hours

Game Options:
No Barbarians
No Technology Trading
No Technology Brokering
No Tribal Villages

Victories:
All

Existing settings are fine to me, but what about:

- advanced start (500 points)
- without AI

I'm not insist to advanced start but if this game will be without AI, i'm interested and if there are still free space i want to join in this game.

Advanced start removes one of the funner parts of the game IMO.

Make sure to check "take over AI", its necessary if someone disappears, as the only way to reset a password is to retire or Kick to AI and then take the civ over again.

I can connect to the host ("connected to the host" appears). But I cannot go further than this window. Is there a difference wrt you previous configuration damunzy? Patch maybe?
I could play one turn last time, so I suppose it may be due to your brand new conf...

Shoot- I forgot to tell everyone that I have OOS patch installed. I am not sure if that will matter for PitBoss since there shouldn't be much simultaneous syncing...my direct IP is 68.45.152.12.

As far as everything else, it is Beyond the Sword v317-Build 3.1.3.1(104717).

Still have positions open, PM me for the password.

It works now for me!
I did not see the "take over AI" option mentionned by Elkad. Is it possible to add it afterwards?

While i was playing i had comunicate something like this: "Ottoman player have a different version of game, veryfi him..."

I am without offenc to you IndianSmoke, i only ask what is that and if i join you see same comunicate ? I do not know maybe everything is ok :)

It works now for me!
I did not see the "take over AI" option mentionned by Elkad. Is it possible to add it afterwards?
I don't know.:eek:

So we just pick any civ we like?

Picked Otomans...

Take over ai is important though have you checked it?
I have not- since we have only taken one turn should I restart with that option selected or can we fix that later?

While i was playing i had comunicate something like this: "Ottoman player have a different version of game, veryfi him..."

I am without offenc to you IndianSmoke, i only ask what is that and if i join you see same comunicate ? I do not know maybe everything is ok :)
That might be caused by the OOS patch- does anyone besides me have that installed? It probably should not matter but I don't know for sure.

I have given out passwords to Dreylin, Indiansmoke, Zorzak, Unconquered Sun, IanDC, Geronimo20 but so far only 3 other people have signed in. Who is having problems?

I got in with no problems or error messages. :D

I think we should probably re-start if the option is important. Maybe also allocate the civs out to individuals, rather than have a free-for-all grab?

Top Bottom