damunzy's PitBoss game - Join up!

This game needs to be restarted as we have 1 ai in the game..brenus was never taken.

So I suggest new game, same settings but people pick their leaders with Financial leaders banned

This game needs to be restarted as we have 1 ai in the game..brenus was never taken.

So I suggest new game, same settings but people pick their leaders with Financial leaders banned

I agreed. Do it :) and remember to check option "take over by AI" (or something liek this)

Well you should have allowed people to have gotten into the game before setting up the real one.
On March 21st two people did. No others after that setup told me they tried.

Sorry but further registration is closed. I will be creating a new thread [here]and allowing this one to die. Going to start the game over again to get rid of the AI and to allow AI takeover (weird).

If the following players would please follow me to the new thread: Dreylin, Indiansmoke, Zorzak, Unconquered Sun, IanDC, Geronimo20, classical_hero so that we can go through and pick leaders that would be grand. If others would like to follow along you are by all means welcome but the game is now full. If you want to offer to be available for stand-in that is also welcome. Thanks!

Top Bottom