Do your real life friends and family know about OT?

Sometimes my friends come over and tell me to type stuff here. Which I do of course.

I talk about it regularly and let my girlfriend read some of the more zany posts here. A mate sometimes comes by for gaming and catches me in the middle of some discussion.

It's hardly a secret.

I showed my wife the entire 'hammerparty' thread and she found it high-larious

Nah, too nerdy. Seriously.

Did you show her your rants on Israel too? :p

Eh, it really isnt that nerdy... the days of net being a geeks thing ended around 2001. Yeah shes of more or less the same opinion as me, as is the Jewish half of my family. they know Jewish =/= Israel

Eh, it really isnt that nerdy... the days of net being a geeks thing ended around 2001. Yeah shes of more or less the same opinion as me, as is the Jewish half of my family. they know Jewish =/= Israel
I'm talking about CFC, not just message boards!

One of my best friends is a lapsed member of CFC. A somewhat prominent one back in the day!

A couple of our friends know about it too. We all met in high school and discovered that we had all separately started playing Civ 3

I once got overly excited while having coffee with a friend when I saw noncon walking past the window.

I don't think there's any such thing as "overly" excited about noncon and the window.

You guys are my real life friends and family! :love:

GO TO YOUR ROOM.

Or... wait, was that Mise? I gotta stop drinking.

My wife's well aware of this place. No one else though, at least, I don't say "on CFC..." with other people, but rather "on this forum"

Top Bottom