EFZI2 Complete - December 22, 2012

I beat the game for the first time!!!!!

Won with the authorities. Getting the megalaser around turn 80 was a game breaker.

Escape From Zombie Island 2 Complete has been Uploaded to the German Civ Site: civforum.de.

March 11, 2014 *Special Thanks to civforum.de for Hosting EFZI2 Complete.
Download Game with Biq and Update List on the Bottom of Post #1: Here

My Post #1 here at CFC has also been edited with the changed Download Link.

Civilopedia Update:

This is a correction in the Sniper Entry that stated that ONLY the Survivors can build the Shinto Shrine.
Any Human Faction can build the Shinto Shrine and was changed throughout the Civilopedia but the Sniper Entry was overlooked.

The Game has been Uploaded again with the Civilopedia Correction today 3-18-2014 but for those who already have the latest Game, you can simply add the corrected Civilopedia at the Bottom of Post #1, page #1 on this Thread.

what does bwkrm mean?

A year and a half late or so... but it means bookworm. :)

Vuldacon, this is awesome... every time I think the game is as good as it can be, I go away from Civ 3 for a bit (or longer) and when I come back it is better!

Typos
Game Tips Page 1, 4th bullet - fair should be fare
Annihilator Armed civilopedia entry - "may God have mercy on your sole" should be "soul"

Game Report
Survivors, Mature

Day 1
Under the leadership of Hannibal Smith, survivors rally to fight back against the undead hordes. They drive the shambling zombies from the Tokugawa residence, Coast Guard and Hospital. Things begin to look up, especially with advanced technology like the TARDIS on their side.

Day 2
Paradise Resort is reclaimed after a fierce struggle - but the Radio Station falls to the zombies from the useless Authorities! Survivors race toward the Radio Station in cars and TARDIS (as well as foot and sewer tunnel) but the Furniture Store quickly falls as well!

Fortunately, a stash of guns has been found... but will it be enough?

Yup! Before 2 pm, the Radio Station and Furniture Store are reclaimed.

Now Hannibal must choose the next building to liberate... and while he has a hankering for burgers, the Graveyard is too much of a distraction, right in the middle of living Paradise Island.

Get the Church, man! Otherwise they'll send in those bomber bats and they can decimate your troops.

Aaalso, I must now opinionate. ;)
I can actually use this scenario to 'sell' the game to friends. Have a chocolate biscuit, Vuldacon.

Yes, I get a lot of 'wow! You can kill Zombies! How do I get into the car? Do we go by the sewers or risk corssing over to the skyscrapers?', etc. etc.

bkwrm79... Thank You for the Helpful Report.

I am in the process of another Major Update that will correct many entries and typos as well as add more Units, Key Locations and Building Improvements.
Added much more to the Civilopedia.

Game Testing and adjusting now, then I will make the needed Units = "Jake Stranded" (EPA Officer in a HazMat suit), "Jake Recovered" (working Upgrade) and "HazMat Workers" that can Clear Dead Bodies as well as Kill Zombies, :lol:
Have to work out the Weapon Details but they will use Powerful "Steam Guns" :)

The Farmers can build the Key Location, "Bull Barn", and gain "Black Bulls" and they gain "Co-Prospectors" at Guns, Guns, Guns that are like the Old War Vets for the Survivors in that they are mainly for Defense. I felt that the Farmers should have a unit from having to research the Guns, Guns, Guns Capability as all other Human Factions do.

The Zombies will also have more Units and Key Locations for the Player to deal with... Tornadoes from "Dark Sky" Key Locations, Yikes!

Much More than I can say here but should be Good Additions.

Game Testing and adjusting is, as always, the tough part... Over and Over and Over :crazyeye:

Edit... thank all of you for the kind posts. Takhisis... "Have a chocolate biscuit, Vuldacon". Thanks, I believe I will :lol:

Why don't you put in a "Claim jumper" unit?

Get the Church, man! Otherwise they'll send in those bomber bats and they can decimate your troops.

Bats are also located at City Car Park and Paradise Mortuary, so doing that only gets you the Empowered Priest.

Where are you doing the testing for the updated version?

bkwrm79... I am in the process of another Major Update that will correct many entries and typos as well as add more Units, Key Locations and Building Improvements.
Added much more to the Civilopedia.

I have much hope for feline missiles :D

Bats are also located at City Car Park and Paradise Mortuary, so doing that only gets you the Empowered Priest.
You, with that signature, don't want to save a Temple of the Lord? :shake:
classical_hero said:
Where are you doing the testing for the updated version?
In a secure, underground location, plentifully supplied and air-conditioned.

i.e. Vuldacon has accidentally locked himself inside his basement walk-in freezer with his laptop -a freak accident involving gummy bears, chicken sauce and a GameBoy Color, has emailed a locksmith who's told him he'll be dropping there 'anytime soon™' and he's whiling away the time modding. It's the only logical explanation for his prodigious work output I've been able to arrive at.
I have much hope for feline missiles :D
Cats are adorable! What monster would do such a thing to them?

Vuldacon has accidentally locked himself inside his basement walk-in freezer with his laptop -a freak accident involving gummy bears, chicken sauce and a GameBoy Color, has emailed a locksmith who's told him he'll be dropping there 'anytime soon™' and he's whiling away the time modding. It's the only logical explanation for his prodigious work output I've been able to arrive at.
Takhisis... Corrrect, How did you know? ...however, it was No accident :D

Cats are adorable! What monster would do such a thing to them?
Exactly, but then Zombies don't care and that includes people that do not know they are Zombies :lol:

Gojira54... IF the Cat Missiles were placed in the game.. exactly who would have them...the Authorities? :crazyeye:
Why don't you put in a "Claim jumper" unit?
What is that?

Game testing is going well and I await the Locksmith :)

Gojira54... IF the Cat Missiles were placed in the game.. exactly who would have them...the Authorities? :crazyeye:

You could make a case for The Farmers, The Company, or The Authorities.

Farmers - Likely have plenty of cats around for mousin'. Bored hillbilly children likely torture them already, when the Zombies aren't around. The rockets themselves could be fireworks.

Company - Likely have some cats around for experimentation and such.

Authorities - Already have all the artillery needed, and wouldn't be above adding the psychological terror of feline weaponry. :)

it was No accident :D
Oh dear.
Vuldacon said:
What is that?
Dem claim jumpers be people who be stealin' honest workers' claims and takin' over them veins of minerals that honest fowks be discoverin'. They be stakin' overlappin' claims, and be enemies of honest folks like Farm Zeb's family. Worse than city folk, they be!

Gojira54... I suppose that if anyone is to get the Rocket Cats, it would fit the Farmers best as they already use the Exploding Sheep and have no problem using animals as weapons. The Farmers are Very Strong now so I will have to think about it.

Takhisis... I think the entire population of Paradise Island are viewed as "Claim Jumpers" by the Farmers :lol:

El Justo... I love the Potato Guns... I made many of them and also small pistols for my sons when they were younger. Of course my Potato Gun was huge and shot Steal Darts I made from Large Bolts and Plastic Funnels that would Blast through several inches of Wood ... Deadly Weapons. I made triggers for the Guns from Gas BBQ Grill Starters and they really looked and worked Great. You could see the Flames shoot out a few Feet when firing it :eek:
...I ended up giving my Potato Gun to a Friends Mother who lived on a Farm. She Sat on her porch and Shot Chickens with it :lol:

That, sir, is blasphemy.

Top Bottom