Escape From Zombie Island 2: The Remake

Check stormoverciv…

I really like your mod and was wondering if it would be all right if i were to place myself into it? after all they say that impersonation is the sincerest form of a compliment.

I really like your mod and was wondering if it would be all right if i were to place myself into it? after all they say that impersonation is the sincerest form of a compliment.

Actually it's "imitation" not "impersonation".

i just knew that something was wrong. oh well close enough.

For any of you guys who are interested, I am starting a PBEM game for this scenario.

Link

There are only 3-4 spots available, and it's first come first serve.

And thanks again to Vuldacon and King Arthur for making this scenario. Hopefully it turns out okay in multiplayer.

Bengal Tiger... Please send me a PM to let me know how it goes.
Basically for Multiplayer, I believe the AI Zombies would need more Power to deal with all Human Players but I am interested in your results.

It would probably be best to have the Zombies also played by a Good Human Player :)

You could, for example, set more Zombie Units with No Support Required in the biq and that would also help them with strength against the Human Players.

Thanks for the advice, Vuldacon, I'll keep that in mind.

I might even set the government Basic Instinct to "All units free":devil:

But it will all depend on what the participants think best.

I've never played a PBEM game, but I'd be willing to give it a shot. I'm not very good though. :blush:

Yeah, you can post on the other thread, as I don't want to hijack this one.

Basically you'd simply be posting your saves on the thread as an attachment(to keep it simple). Just make sure to keep track of which units you kill each turn and include them when you post the save.

To Mr Vuldacon
And right on time as a Christmas present. Oh, you shouldn't have. You'll spoil us over here.
Thank you very much and Merry Christmas.

Top Bottom