Female Knight

I might use this unit as a female Ogre-kin Knight in my mod. Could make for some interesting sights. I would prefer a less gorey one as well as it doesn't quite fit with other death animas. Either way I'll use it if I can though.

muffins said:
Less gory?

... how about this? :D

Ummm ... I really think she should use a different lipstick. The one she currently has is obviously of low quality, the colour splashes around in puddles after a single sudden move of the head. ;)

Seriously: The people who like gore will love these units; however for the people who don't like gore, the death scene might be a reason not to use the unit. I don't know how much additional work this would mean for you, but have you thought about providing an alternative, less gory death anim for your units? This way even the non-gory people will enjoy your excellent units. :)

But I repeat, you are the artist, and hence it's your choice and your right to create your units in the way you want them. :)

lol, that's great/ nuts

I just hope you ddin't spend too much time on it ;)

Mr. Do said:
lol, that's great/ nuts

I just hope you ddin't spend too much time on it ;)

Making the body slump to the ground is much harder than making all the blood-spatter :D 'cos the body is made up of 12 seperate models ... each of which has to be rotated and moved throughout 16 frames.

... WHY didn't I decide to make a tank instread? :rolleyes: it would have been SOOOOOO much easier.

Muffins giz a model

I never said to stop, just said I'd prefer a more uniform death. Either way I'll use the knight. If it's too much on later units, I just won't use. Doesn't mean I don't like it.

muffins said:
Making the body slump to the ground is much harder than making all the blood-spatter :D 'cos the body is made up of 12 seperate models ... each of which has to be rotated and moved throughout 16 frames.

... WHY didn't I decide to make a tank instread? :rolleyes: it would have been SOOOOOO much easier.

Does this mean you are not doing skeleton animations?

Top Bottom