Happy new year!

seanflokstra7

Prince
Happy new year to everyone. :beer:

I'm Dutch, so this may be a really weird time for some people to post this but anyway

Some promises made by the rulers:

Alexander: I will denounce other people less often, never mind who am I kidding? DENOUNCED!!!

Gandhi: I will nuke less often, but I'm still digging the glow that follows nukes

Shaka and Attila: Attila: Shaka and I will kill less peop(Shaka stabs Haile Selassie)
Shaka: Speak for yourself, idiot

Maria Theresa and Enrico Dandolo: We will eat less city states. *Zurich and Florence get annexed* Ok, we'll stop now... *Bratislava and Milan get annexed* Sigh...

It's still 2013 over here in the New World. So that means America, Aztec, Maya, Inca, Shoshone, Iroquois, and Brazil don't have to change attitudes .. yet.

It's still 2013 over here in the New World. So that means America, Aztec, Maya, Inca, Shoshone, Iroquois, and Brazil don't have to change attitudes .. yet.

Aren't Brazil and Inca Caribbean? The rest of the civilizations that are listed here are new world, I thought.

Happy new year to everyone. :beer:

I'm Dutch, so this may be a really weird time for some people to post this but anyway

Some promises made by the rulers:

Alexander: I will denounce other people less often, never mind who am I kidding? DENOUNCED!!!

Gandhi: I will nuke less often, but I'm still digging the glow that follows nukes

Shaka and Attila: Attila: Shaka and I will kill less peop(Shaka stabs Haile Selassie)
Shaka: Speak for yourself, idiot

Maria Theresa and Enrico Dandolo: We will eat less city states. *Zurich and Florence get annexed* Ok, we'll stop now... *Bratislava and Milan get annexed* Sigh...

These belong in the jokes thread.

Well, Asia's already in 2014. So does that mean Genghis will stop conquering helpless city-states?

Well, now the Old World's experiencing New Year's. The New World will have to wait 20 minutes at the least (Brazil) and 9 hours at the max (Hawaii aka Polynesia).

:newyear: because I've never seen this smiley used

Top Bottom