Improvements, features etc.

I thought you might need this in the future.
canal_cross_2.jpg

Attachments

• Canal_hroch_corner.rar
    9.3 KB · Views: 33
I thought you might need this in the future.
Thanks. :)

But at the moment I keep it simple.
It works for gameplay, is least effort and best for performance.

Maybe in the future I will program something that will check the directions of adjacent water plots for the graphics it uses.
(But since theoretically also diagonals are possible I think It would be too much effort for too little benefit.)

EDIT:
Request withdrawn.
Thanks anyways. :hug:

I simply found an existing alternative.
So nobody has to invest any effort.
(For more information, read here.)

Spoiler :

@hrochland

Sorry I have a help request again ... :undecide:

I would need some help creating a new "Building Chain". (In this case it is about a "Taylor".)
All I need of course is the 3D Buildings in NIF. (I can do all the 2D stuff myself.)

-------

See in WTP all Buildings have 3 upgrade levels.
(Something like: House, Shop, Factory)

This is an already existing building chain (Oil Trader) as an example as first idea of the concept.
(Just to show you a bit the sizes differences of "House" vs. "Shop" vs. "Factory".)

Edit:
I also added these graphics to the post, just in case you want to take a look for comparison.

Spoiler :

Oil Trader's House:
(Upgrade Level 1 - Base)
--> Just one modest single floor house.
View attachment 626923

Oil Trader's Shop:
(Upgrade Level 2 - Expansion)
--> It just got a second floor, that is it.
View attachment 626924

Oil Factory:
(Upgrade Level 3 - Final Expansion)
--> The building length got exanded.
View attachment 626925

-------

As I said, I would also need something like this for a "Taylor Building Chain" as well.

I have attached a building I could imagine as Taylor Shop (Level 2) of such a "Taylor Building Chain".
(It is more or less already a "Level 2" in our mod, because it already has 2 floors.)

Would it be possible to also create a smaller "Taylor House" (Level 1) and a larger "Taylor Factory" (Level 3)?
  • The "Taylor House" (Level 1) could simply be created by cutting away 1 Floor. :think:
  • The "Taylor Factory" (Level 3) might be created by simply adding an additional building section to make it longer. :dunno:
But please do not feel restricted by my suggestion. I just throw in some ideas and any other "Taylor Building" that looks colonial would be fine as well. :)
If you have ideas of your own and would want to build such a "Taylor Building Chain" from a completely different base building feel free to be creative.

Attachments

• tailor.rar
    180.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Taylor_Level_2.JPG
    Taylor_Level_2.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 214
  • Building_Oil_Press_For_Comparison.rar
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Last edited:
@ raystuttgart

That's ridiculous. I don't speak English very well, so I just looked at the pictures. I'm just looking today to see what your post was about :) Here's the basic version and I'm sure we can agree on the third one too.

Attachments

• ts_e_tav_2.rar
    14 KB · Views: 20
@hrochland
Thanks for the building.
It looks really nice. :thumbsup:

I will ask @Schmiddie if he wants to use them for a Building-Chain. :hug:
However currently we have already implemented all the Building-Chains we needed.

Tavern2.JPG
Tavern_Big.JPG

Attachments

• ts_e_tav_2.rar
    194.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Top Bottom