IOT Organisational and Discussion Thread

Front page updated

Also, I've decided on a tentative launch date for Iron and Blood II as next Thursday (April 5)

Does that mean sign-ups up might be going up later this week or is Tuesday the day sign-ups go up?

Woohoo :clap:

Just wait until you see my nation...it probably will take the cake as the single most random yet somehow perfect nation to ever be played in a world map IOT.

Taillesskangaru, I have written the following history for my nation. Would you mind giving it the thumbs up of approval?

The history of Virginia is a long and complicated one. However, it can be summed up very well in a few sentences. After the Articles of Confederation proved a dismal failure, Virginia called a conference with its neighboring states. In it, they left the Union and formed the Allied States of America. This would be an alliance, not the unified nation the founders had imagined. This meeting also assured Virginia’s right to territorial expansion. New borders were agreed upon, and some smaller states and parts of states were annexed. After that, little happened. George Washington, the Hero of the Revolution, proved to be a perfect first Governor for the infant nation. He stepped down after only two (nonconsecutive- as per VA law) terms in office. After that, he served Virginia as its delegate to the Alliance. He died at the old age of 79, loved by his nation.

Over time, however, the Alliance broke apart just like the Union before it. Virginia is ready to go it alone in the world, and with the election of the new Governor, William Henry Ford, the future looks brighter than ever.

tk: Mine is a nation of Norsemen who wound up in Zanzibar and created a civilization by joining with the locals. If that seems too odd I can change to my planned alt.

This should be saved for PMs or the sign up thread really.

Don't go there, especially if youre only a part time IOTer or an brony.
Not trying to be trollish, but that chat is significantly anti-brony.
Or at least anti-NES.

Don't go there, especially if youre only a part time IOTer or an brony.
Not trying to be trollish, but that chat is significantly anti-brony.
Or at least anti-NES.

There you are wrong, it isn't anti-NES it is anti-NESspam

Top Bottom