ISDG 2012 - Server Announcements, Connection Issues and Questions

Well - according to my googled Spanish --> English translator it means ...

"Missing 5 shifts for the end of the manga"

I would further guess(!) that there are 5 teams that haven't ended their turn and thus the statement is really saying ...

"Still waiting for 5 teams to end their turn before we can start a new one"

Note - that this is 200% pure speculation!

Just got information that the "Faltan 5 turnos" message means there are 5 turns to turn 90. It is meant to means something only to the Spanish community, as their games use checkpoints to calculate score and ranking. So it is a leftover from the APT mod which is not related to ISDG whatsoever. Play on.

There's been a power failure in my area that seems to have affected my ISP as well, as I am unable to get an IP address even though my DSL line is up (posting this from my cell phone). This may in a worst case scenario take several days for them to fix, but I hope they get it up asap as it's darn inconvenient to be without it. I will post here as soon as the connection and game is back up.

All games are back up from latest recovery save. Could someone please log in and pause the ISDG to ensure all teams get their chance to see that the game is back?

There is 10 hours 4 minutes left on the timer as I write this.

4 hours remain on the timer; we will finish our turn before that, but first I still need some opinions from the team about some moves.

Civstats.com itself works fine, it just needs the client to be restarted.

Top Bottom