ISDG 2012 - Server Announcements, Connection Issues and Questions

Game reloaded from the 17:45 RB Autosave. However, I can not pause the game, as CFC is at war and I tried logging in but was promptly kicked out by APTMod. So please pause the game someone, as there is only 2 hours left on the timer.

Game paused 14.25 CEST July 14.

From my reading of Civstats, the following teams logged in after the reload point and would need to give an all-clear to unpause the game (which would otherwise have to be done in 24 hours): WPC, CivFr, CivPlayers, Univers.

Team RB is ready to unpause the game.

I just see the reload. I don't know exactly what was played by hulkmusclor and so can't replay the turn instead of him. I just sent him a message to warm him, but as it is late (near midnight here), I don't know if he will be able to replay the turn soon.

Game reloaded from last Inao autosave. See the "Requests to the admin"-thread for details.

Turn played by civfr. Thanks for the reload. Pause set in case other teams need it.

Thanks Civfr, Realms Beyond is ready to play... but we want to make double sure everyone is ready for an unpause. Caledorn, are we good to unpause and play our turn?

Thanks Civfr, Realms Beyond is ready to play... but we want to make double sure everyone is ready for an unpause. Caledorn, are we good to unpause and play our turn?

Yes, but please repause the game when you are done just in case. The game should be good to go again tomorrow at noon GMT, unless all teams report in their readiness in this thread before that of course.

So rb you done playing?

I think you not , game its pause with some 30 minutes on it.I hope that enough.

Future Mod Improvement Suggestion: When teams have different timers, put each team's timer (HH:MM) in the scoreboard so that the information is explicitly shown. Or add it to one of the tabs (INFO?) on the F4 screen.

Working now, probably was an issue because other player was in game.

Since CFC is at war it might have been the mod that caused it yes.

Just as a notification as well, while I am around: I will be doing one of the regular routine save/reloads later tonight when noone is logged in. There are some open sockets on the Pitboss again.

I am taking the server down to install Windows Updates and all that crap in about 30 minutes. :)

Top Bottom