It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, World

To the authorities in Japan

I am need of aid. My quest to replace the tyrant Illiam II of Man with myself is at hinderence. Mercs have began to loot Ireland. Sweden continues its efforts to strangle what is Manx. Serbia's greed shows itself greatly in its conquest of the Isles. The Isle of Man, as a fortress it is, keeps Illiam II safe from the hope of removing him and replacing him with a more wiser leader. I am the wiser leader and need you help.

My forces are ill numbered and face suppier ships in the form of the Manx guardian fleets. I need you to help me. In return for helping me become Empress of Man and making the Imperium of Man a semi-constitutional monarchy I will gladly help your own efforts, as well as supply you with Manx naval technologies.

Consider this call to arms.

Duchess Ysball II of Cornwell.

I would argue that a mere two tank battalions are an insuficient armoured complement to achieve a breakthrough in a divisional scale, that is so that your infantry can smash behind enemy lines after the tanks have crushed them rather than rush against them in a potential slaughter. This is totally OOC, of course.

OOC: JoanK, I'm not going to be pulling from the pages of Mathalamus's play book and state I'm sending a trillion infantrymen :rolleyes:.

A couple Armoured Brigades should do. Even just one, perhaps.

Peace out! ~Canada

A wearying marathon of tense negotiations has settled the score between Canada and Srbija. Reparations have been reduced to €8 billion in exchange for total neutrality for the rest of the war. D'Entremont has made one last, desperate plea to Illiam for peace, but the emperor has dismissed the Canadians as "traitors" and withdrawn from the Vaillant Conference.

Sweden approaching full mobilization

The Swedish Expeditionary Force has been freshly reinforced from the mainland and is preparing, in conjunction with its Scots allies, to begin rapid and heavy assaults to cement its tenuous grip on the British east coast. With Sjrb patronage of Deadpool, Ireland may be conquered by the end of the month.

Stockholm has officially recognized the republican movement in India and has pledged its support to Manx expulsion. Any plans regarding post-war realignment remain secret.

At home, divisions are rallying in the north for a cleansing assault against the Finnish rebels.

TO: Ysbal II, Duchess of Cornwall
FROM: Alister Radcliffe-Smythe, Governor of the Japan Colony (de facto)

Given that you are the first mainlander who seems to even remember we're here, you have our support.

Illiam has released the following declaration to all the Imperium's belligerents: Surrender, or die.

What about my expeditionary force? :(

I'm not playing Catalonia, am I? :p

You mean Scotland. :p

Peace out! ~Canada

A wearying marathon of tense negotiations has settled the score between Canada and Srbija. Reparations have been reduced to €8 billion in exchange for total neutrality for the rest of the war. D'Entremont has made one last, desperate plea to Illiam for peace, but the emperor has dismissed the Canadians as "traitors" and withdrawn from the Vaillant Conference.

Sweden approaching full mobilization

The Swedish Expeditionary Force has been freshly reinforced from the mainland and is preparing, in conjunction with its Scots allies, to begin rapid and heavy assaults to cement its tenuous grip on the British east coast. With Sjrb patronage of Deadpool, Ireland may be conquered by the end of the month.

Stockholm has officially recognized the republican movement in India and has pledged its support to Manx expulsion. Any plans regarding post-war realignment remain secret.

At home, divisions are rallying in the north for a cleansing assault against the Finnish rebels.

TO: Ysbal II, Duchess of Cornwall
FROM: Alister Radcliffe-Smythe, Governor of the Japan Colony (de facto)

Given that you are the first mainlander who seems to even remember we're here, you have our support.

Illiam has released the following declaration to all the Imperium's belligerents: Surrender, or die.

There ya go, Sweden! :D

I, Ysball II, would suggest all rebellions heed my call; we must unite as one force if we are going to destroy Illiam! We must cleanse the Imperium of him so we may cleanse it of invaders! We must purge with fire so that the light can shine on a semi-constitutional government that I will forge! We must be the fury of the Imperium! Glory to the Imperium and death to those who dare guide it to destruction! With Japan's support we will push through to secure England and Wales for our push to the Isle of Man! For the Isle of Man! Imperial dominion of justice be up holed!

Finland ragequit because can't keep track of .

*** BREAKING NEWS ***

Spoiler IT'S HAPPENING :
Spoiler I TRIED TO WARN YOU :
Spoiler WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN? :

Link to video.

The Imperium of Man has deployed chemical weapons against the British front lines. Casualties are as-yet unconfirmed but estimated in the high thousands; the atrocity has routed opponents on all fronts.

Last edited:
OOC: So... the dread cannons and chemical bombers have been unleashed...

IC: Ysball orders a emergency observation of casualties and a temporal fall back to allow regroup and calculation to counter Illiam's line crossing.

Catalonia is sending all gasmasks that are in stock to Scotland. About 25,000 units are on their way.

Update 7 - Something In The Air
(5 October 2013)
The suspense... It's KILLING you!

News on the March

Underscoring Illiam's desperation, the Imperium of Man has launched chemical attacks against its rivals in the field. While deployment has thus far been confined to front line forces, fears run rampant that the Manx will authorize similar stunts in its overseas battles, and may even target civilian centres.

Preoccupied with the fight at home, the Duchess of Cornwall has neglected to secure her supporting regions, with the result that Manx garrisons in Oman and Sri Lanka have taken the initiative on those contested fronts.

With the primary objective of peace a lost cause and further negotiations under its current auspices risking conflict of interest, Canada has terminated the Vaillant Conference. Talk at home suggests Prime Minister d'Entremont may seek to dissolve the Quadruple Entente due to Manx use of WMD, if the New England leadership can be contacted.

Earthquake in the Pacific; Pan Pacific Defense Corps placed on high alert.

Last edited:
From atop the hill, the whole of the Central Aragonese plain could be seen. A platoon of lightly armed men were busy nearby, assembling some kind of concrete structure with small construction machinery. The grey rocks of the mountain disguised the small bunker as merely another protruding boulder.

The region, always characterised by a low density of population, is particularly lonely since tens of thousands pulled back to Catalonia in the brief fight for independence, and only now are beginning to come back. This platoon is a special squad sent to established fortified positions in the hills which separate the Ebro valley from upper Aragon. Peace has implied a certain relaxation of Srbj watch, which has always been loose in such faraway regions from the Balkans.

Concrete and equipment which was assigned for the overhauling of a town's dirt streets, for example, are being diverted to this kind of efforts. Now secretly sponsored by the Catalan government, more people are secretly defecting and engrossing the ranks of a resistance which is once again rooting deeply into the puppet Srbj administration.

Not only in Aragon, but all throughout the Peninsula and even in Southern France, Catalan money fuels underground resistance movements which are still in their infancy and which effectiveness is yet to be proven.

Top Bottom