Join my marathon game

I am usually playing pydt games (except of those 2 lifetime marathons), because cloud has some bad reputation (game corruptions), but I would join such a game that rye_man proposes too.

rockydd, or Zarkon do you remember when you last moved in the 7/8 (MB6Wp)? I think faildreallity is inactive now for 1 month, so i need to remove him, but I am not sure about this 1 month. Zarkon, you were one before rockydd, you rmember when you moved last time? I guess rockydd is not following this forum.
Removed failedreallity, since he failed in reallity to make his move within one month.

Last edited:
I can not load game "Bitula's Game" anymore. Image attached. Do you have idea how to fix it? Maybe we can load saved game?

Attachments

• civ_issue.png
    civ_issue.png
    3 MB · Views: 5
Yes it seems to be this bug and solution is described there:
I suggest whoever is the last player, attach last autosave to this thread and then I will load it and then first you join then Zarkon (I think this is the order). So I guess Zarkon has the last save. Or if Zarkon can enter, he can make a save and attach it (I can't I have the same empty lobby screen).

Save file attached. I am the last. Zarkon must join before me.

Attachments

• AutoSave_0214.Civ6Save
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
Drag could you try dKxel, cause it is showing 2/8 despite the error.
Also lets try that you load it, because for me it shows everyone as computer players.
However, note, the multiplayer workaround does seem to work (I see you 2 as players), but for this to work we need to join within 6 minutes, so we need to organize a chat session. Then we can save it and move it to pbc. It is fine from my side to do so, Skype or whatever or this forum chat (if it has one), so it is for you to decide.

Last edited:
OK, I sent my skype ID to you and drag in the private conversation session. I am also from Europe (Hungary), and I think Drag as well.

Anyone knows who is dericwilson? I think he is a forum member. He is inactive for 3+ weeks. Will need to remove him soon from the 7/8 if we don't know who he is.

Ant, we are recreating Bitula's Game (where you quit accidentally). In case you are interested I added you to private conversation.

Top Bottom