LK149 - WM, Indonesia

I'm sorry you lost this one but it does my heart good to know that y'all play and try and deal with what comes.

LKendter said:
I'm willing to stop playing, and call this a loss. Can I hear from the other two about a loss?

No objection here. We fought as long as there was any hope. {We need a heroic-defeat smiley--a Spartan at Thermopylae, say. :rolleyes:}

I understand the pointless part as you will lose anyway. Help me understand how it is "unworthy" to turn off culture and play till they hit the correct value and then accept defeat? The game should have had a culture value larger than it does.

If the low cultural threshold had been a pure error of execution--if LK had just forgotten to do it--I would have had no objection to fixing it, at any point. But as LK represents the situation, it was more that his previous experiences with this map didn't make him think that raising the 100K level was especially important. That puts the question of changing the limit into a different category for me, where we would have been violating the principle of playing the cards we're dealt even when they're bad or unfair.

Top Bottom