~ MIA International Tribune ~

azzaman333 said:
Whilst they may not be "state of the art" as you say, I'm sure KISS could help explain to you what they can do.

Well they are not doing much at the moment:rolleyes:

So what the plan, carpet bomb that one small section forever.

oh i know, your trying to bomb a hole in the island so it sinks, you guys are just true evil geniuses

You might want to check the latest last save you'll get :p

dutchfire said:
You might want to check the latest last save you'll get :p

So you guys have surrended :p

fe3333au said:
No we have taught our horses to dance :p

Really, is it like those portugese one? Can't think of the name but that would be cool to see. Why don't you bring them over here maybe we can teach them a few new dances:p

fe3333au said:
No we have taught our horses to dance :p

Correction; Whilst fe was drunk, he accidently killed a horse while yelling 'dance!' and shooting at its feet.

Fortunately the rest of the horses were rather smart, and learnt how to dance before fe reloaded his gun. :mischief:

fe3333au said:
Yep ... they are now adept in tap, swing and can waltz better than the Austrian Lipinzanas (sp?)

Austrian are you sure, anyway we can argue about that in my Springfield beach house over a Doughnutian province wine or seven, since we all live in the same country now:)

fe3333au said:
Your place was the first I'm headed to ... cos all my cellars and secret caches at home have been emptied ;)

Well, the homeland has no alcholic beverages left due to some excessive cellabrations by 'certain' departments of the MIA government (cough Foriegn cough :p).

Wait, was I not meant to tell them that?:confused:

fe3333au said:
Your place was the first I'm headed to ... cos all my cellars and secret caches at home have been emptied ;)

Fallen on hard times after losing the FM position eh;)

Don't worry i have well hidden stockpile of everything, you see i had a bunker put together in case of a nuclear war

fe3333au said:
Actually I got re-elected the following term :smug: ... but discovered the the cupboard was bare :(

:lol: I'm sure you order a full investigation and a manhunt

fe3333au said:
:lol: When you read the MIA threads you will see that is exactly what I did :D

I assume this would be after you where released from hostipal, as i'm sure you would have had a stroke at the sight of an empty liquor cupboard

Robi D said:
General W stint as President didn't last long did it. What happened GW?
Even the great Chamnix needs a break from time to time... mine was more of a caretaker government while Chamnix recovered from a severe case of the "2hourstoplayaturns"!
I was all to happy to leave the presidential palace after serving 20 turns in the very big chair he left empty.

:salute:

P.S. And it may be a few days yet - but don't abandon the MTDG forum right away - I'm closing in on finishing a very special surprise that I hope you'll all enjoy! So please check back here later in the week. :D

classical_hero said:
they were actually musicians and no good at the game.
How gracious of you to say so. :mischief:

Hey! The one dude looks like me. Maybe it was my fault. I guess I'll have to take it out on Classical Hero in our PBEM instead. ;)

Top Bottom