[mod] Warlords: Total Realism Gold

I've been using Generals exclusively as Warlords for the upgrading ability and the 20XP. But.... I didn't realize that the instructor feature of +2XP was Cumulative!

Which pretty much breaks the game. Thats why I never use that. I prefer Warlords since I enjoy having specialized, uber unit leading my war efforts.

Also, why doesn't America get any strong unique plane units? If any Civ should have an advantage in the air late game, it should be America. Their UU are quite lacking.

Hi all, I was playing this mod like a tester and i saw many bugs...i know that you too know that bugs, will you upload the patch or something like that? the game would be cool without bugs, one of the bugs: When i researched railroad it pop-uped the screen and then i draged the mouse on the picture "change land into water" i was droped from the game, and it showed me an error message, moreover it showed that reference memory could not be read and when i was looking sid tip's it just showed something like code: txt_key....but just on few buildings and units. So how about patches? =)

Hmmn another suggestion for the barbarians is to simply break them up into 6 or 8 different groups and inter sperse them <so they might fight each other as well as some of the AI's or at the very least stop acting as one enourmous world power>

I am playing russians, Noble. And when discovering Democracy, the game crashes to desktop.
I am not moving any cursor or hitting the buttons or anything like that.

For god sakes include some pop ups so i know if a rebellion is going to happen anytime soon... so if i don't just add military personal then try making them happy... i lost 2 cities; both i got back but one was a major great wonder site... I like it though...

If you guys don't put out a patch soon, I'm going to tell everyone I know not to play this mod. I'm getting sick and tired of getting CTD's just because I move a stack. I'm playing Earth, Noble, Germans.

Deleted due to double post.

This mod is coolest and bugest =0

For god sakes include some pop ups so i know if a rebellion is going to happen anytime soon... so if i don't just add military personal then try making them happy... i lost 2 cities; both i got back but one was a major great wonder site... I like it though...

If you guys don't put out a patch soon, I'm going to tell everyone I know not to play this mod. I'm getting sick and tired of getting CTD's just because I move a stack. I'm playing Earth, Noble, Germans.

You three are all new to the site and probably the game - right. So we forgive you your angst.

Just take a cool pill.

It is a mod - it is free and it takes a lot of very hard work to produce.

NAMEk - explain and list your bugs. This is the second post you have complained about things with no real detail.

helpless_writer - in real life would a civ know a rebellion was about to happen? If so they would crush it - so no rebellion. Glad you like the mod though. Things like pop-ups probably take some time to produce and it is a mod produced in peoples free time - so unlikely to be a priority.

rwglaub - CTDs are explained in the thread above these posts. It may in part be due to an AI bug (in a seperate mod component.) that has been corrected - and will be included in a later version.

As to your threat to tell people you know, not to play the mod. Well I guess they do not know about it and will not play it anyway - or if they do play it, they will ignore you.

rwglaub -- I play earth - noble - German -- ALLWAYS !! - No problems with stack attack - no problem with anything other than bombardment from ships and artillery -- the DCM mod simply hasn't been included yet.

You need to relax and just appreciate all the work these guys have done to make this mod. It is, without question, one of the very best.

Give credit to the guys that created this mod -- or if you can do better - please get on with it and stop *****ing!

Other than that, have a very nice day -- and I'll tell everyone I know to play YOUR Mod just as soon as you publish it :)

Playing as the Romans-

Game Crashes when I discover Railroad.

I have a demolition team unit built (waiting for railroad so I can start carving a water route through to the Caspian Sea).

Also, Tech Trading seems disabled from the get go.

2nd time playing through on this mod and i really enjoy it; awesome work and definitely one of (if not the) best mods.

everyone who is bit@hing and complaining needs to relax; these guys put a lot of work into this. if you took the time to read the thread, you would see that the TR team has been following the posts and are already working on a patch to fix these issues. be patient.

thanks for the hard work guys.

isod

Hey great mod enjoying it.

Just wanted to say I started a Direct connect IP Multiplayer game today with a friend using the new scenario option and choosing the worldmap included in the mod.

Peopel had asked if it was multiplayer compatible just wanted to tell them it seems to be.

We are in turn 135 slow moving game but no problems so far Ai seems to be working normaly.

I saw one of the Mod creators said it was not Multiplayer working... What exactly does not work in Multiplayer that I'm missing ?

Hello guys,

What's new ? At that time, we are all working on some parts of the mod to improve it. Many, many things will be either fixed, changed, or simply new. But it takes time to both implement and test. :D
@ those who complain: stay cool guys, or build your own mod.:p You will understand how it's difficult to have at the same time a balanced, playable and fun mod. ;)

So, i repeat: a patch will be upload soon. I don't know when, but soon. Be just a bit more patient. :)

Hian the Frog

It is really one of the best mods i have ever played.
Better AI, very very realistic struggle to survive on the planet.
Many thanks.

NAMEk - explain and list your bugs. This is the second post you have complained about things with no real detail.

You said that i'm new to the game? Hehe, I'm playing about 3 years, from Civ3. Well, i'm not complaining, i tried to create mod myself and i know, how hard it is and it takes time to do everything rightly...I just asked when will be patch, but Hian the Frog already said =) so....Good Luck You asked me details? Everything what i wrote i think knows Total Realism Team =)

wicked that patch is coming out soon... I keep getting the rolling cursor and i cant wait till i have the patch so i can launch my attack against the other asian countries... i'm getting crowded over here in japan.

keep up the awesome work...

This is an excellent mod, it's just that I'm tired of doing about 500 turns and then having the game crash, and then discover that when you reload from the autosave file, it still crashes.

Top Bottom