[MODCOMP][WARLORDS] ResMod - Resources (BETA version)

ya zip or something would be worth a try, but i think creative mind was having trouble making htem too

and i havent noticed anything unordinary errors wise, what are the graphical interface errors supposed to do to it?

and im [trying] to make bison and seal resources, I'll add them if a working mod can be achieved

I didn't know that the .rar format altered the files inside the archives... I'm not sure about that though.

Although you're right, I had a hard time making the alpha work correctly.
This is the first mod I've done for Civ 4 that made the whole mod a bit experimental. I had to give up for the moment and post the mod, otherwise it would probably never be released for the public.

I've worked with alpha before but this time I changed around in the files, I removed a lot of resources and added new ones, and what happened (I think) was that I had the new art and the new alpha copied over the deleted ones.
The best thing would have been making the files from scratch.

If you're 100 % sure about the compability with BtS, I'll make the correct changes.

There are graphical interface errors that derive from the .tga files wich I can't fix, and I grew weary of it so I gave up on them, for now.

This is fix for you just download my copy of your ResMod v0.75 look at how I change your CIV4ArtDefines_Bonus and CIV4BonusInfos files the order of your bonus has to be the same as your .tga files

http://hosted.filefront.com/roamty/

Hi Roamty!

I appreciate all of your help! I can't test the newly fixed mod due to my recently broken graphicscard (I can barely use the computer) but I'll post it on the thread and make it available. All the help is greatly appreciated!
I had a feeling that they required to be in order, so thanks again! :)

I don't know if the rar format alter the files but i said that because the font files' alpha was broken.

and id better correct myself- maybe its only the resources themselves that are still compatible. The alpha in bts is of course changed with all the new icons, so you end up sacrificing/replacing your icons, but i was either just testing or i copypasted from ur gamefont file

so the resources themselves work, but maybe thats obvious? mind u i guess the xmls could have been incompatible but theyre not

so kind of odd me saying it worked with bts, at least in that sense

Top Bottom