Naeralith Reborn: MODMOD Design and Implementation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Map looks exciting. Will the map version be the most common mode to the game?

in case anyone was wondering, Al is sick and finding it difficult to concentrate on anything for extended ammounts of time, thats why hes been so quiet these last few days :)

*Sniffle* :(

Al

I do not understand the importance of recon armor.

Taking a break from Halo, I now pause to consider a race that would be able to use metal promotions for recon, only defensively though. The Mechanos spring to mind, but if there is something in Naeralith that would have Heavy Armor recon feel free to steal the idea :)

I was being sarcastic with taht one :p.

I don't even play Halo a lot anymore (I only play it with my firends)!

Does ritual to motivate myself to writing stories involving bunnies, an old man, and English muffains from Boston.

english muffins only exist in america. In england they are called "muffins"

I did claim "English Muffians from Boston". And I live in America, which its inhabitants claim that there is, in fact, a fundamental difference from a muffain from an English Muffain. Which I can't really see because I don't really like muffains but the old man sure does.

still though ... how is the work going on the mod? Is this a month n' half without increased data/progress?

did he kill a french maid accidentaly, thinking she was a racoon or something, and Had to go into hiding?

still though ... how is the work going on the mod? Is this a month n' half without increased data/progress?

did he kill a french maid accidentaly, thinking she was a racoon or something, and Had to go into hiding?

Has been less than 1 month :p

PL had exams and I was ill. Oddly now it is harder to find the guy now he has time off :(

Al

Nyarl. And I was busy doing ridiculous math problems for summer credit course XD

PL had exams and I was ill. Oddly now it is harder to find the guy now he has time off

its cause your always at work when im online lol. ive been online untill 3am for the last 3 nights.

Must be a conflict of timezones, nya

Yeah. It would be nice if you contributed by writing stories too, Tasunke ;);) (or else)

Hmm, I 'spose I could take a looksee. I would need to know which things still need stories though. (probably alot, but writing a story that someone else has written falls into Nar! category :) )

I only completed a few of the wonders (I got lazy :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom