New ROADS with various buildings

Excellent. I'll be watching out for that one. Really appreciate the effort you put out to make the game better. Thanks!

Originally posted by rbelmont
Really appreciate the effort you put out to make the game better. Thanks!
same here! :goodjob: I would have quit playing Civ 3 a long time ago if it weren't for people like you that keep improving it constantly. keep up the good work!

Somone Please Let Me Download This! I Really Want It Badly Becfause I Like Terrain That Has Tiny Houses Included In It! Especially Roads! The Link Doens"t Work Anymore.

Can Somone Give It To Me Please!

but ive never added anything to my game.. how do i go about it?

BaalRoG said:
but there should only be little buildings, no factories at all...

I'm pretty sure I made my own modified version of these graphics with the industrial buildings taken out... I'll check when I get home and post them if I did.

Very Innovative indeed, but maybe the road building will get mixed with irrigation and mines and other improvements?

@citizen001; not really, it sits really well on the mines and irrigations i've got, sometimes...

hey, if we can add roads at intersections.. can we also make the some of the road go clear? I hate how squiggly the roads get, thewy look ugly.. if oly the less important (non city linking) would dissapear, how good would that be?

link isnt working. damn, i need this one, could anyone send me this somehow?

Hey man the link to the file doesnt work :cry: :cry:
please make the fiel available.. I used to have it ..however i had to reinstall civ 3 :cry:

thanx.. in my hour of need i now started to make one my self... so i might do some work on it.. adding some stuff.. maybe a tree or 2 .. :D

Top Bottom