News:SGOTM 20 Sign up Thread - Spreading The Faiths

As long as astre, shulec, or ngraner_42 is willing to be team captain, I'm ok with being a new team. I can't speak for NobleZarkon, but I'm assuming he's as much of a newbie as me and wants nothing to do with the captain's spot.

I wouldn't have suggested forming a new team unless the Unallocated players included people with previous SGOTM experience. I'm sure they will be able to provide guidance to the "newbies", and make them welcome to the competition.

I shall create the team threads shortly, and then the Unallocated team will need to get together in their thread, get to know each other, and work out a team name in time for me to release the team starting saves in a few days.

Your new team threads are now open. I'll open the Maintenance thread as soon as I have confirmed that the game details are correct.

Please note that email notifications for subscribed threads are not reliable / not working currently. Please try to check in regularly to monitor your team thread and the other game threads. I use the "My account" page as my home page to look for new posts In subscribed threads

As long as astre, shulec, or ngraner_42 is willing to be team captain, I'm ok with being a new team. I can't speak for NobleZarkon, but I'm assuming he's as much of a newbie as me and wants nothing to do with the captain's spot.
Spot on!

Please note that email notifications for subscribed threads are not reliable / not working currently. Please try to check in regularly to monitor your team thread and the other game threads. I use the "My account" page as my home page to look for new posts In subscribed threads

I finally broke down and installed the Tapatalk app, which also does a good job of tracking subscribed threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I use Tapatalk on iPhone and iPad. Works well for monitoring for new posts on the road or in an armchair, but I don't have it generating notifications, as I am subscribed to a gazillion threads :eek:

The Maintenance Thread for this game is now live.

It will be the main shared point of contact between players and staff during the game, so please subscribe to it, and monitor it for news and updates.

Top Bottom