[BTS] News: SGOTM 24 Sign-up Thread - Sitting Bull, Defender of the Trees

Welcome, obeliskgolum and flager! Tell us about yourselves. What sort of level do you play at?

Hi sossos. I've set up your new team

Thank you. As the name of 666 might be offensive to some of the players, we may change it later. I'll check the opinions from my team members.
If there're too few people(<6) joining my team, please feel free to disband my team and allocate my teammates to other teams if they will.

Mylene=Fippy. ;) She changed her name a year or so back.

Were not worried about 3 players as we know we are always about. I agree there is some risk. The risk of a new player dropping out I find is usually much higher. Time zones can also be an issue as were both European. Any US player may struggle to see us after midnight UK/Europe time.
:crazyeye::worship:

Worth looking for active players on HOF. Dhoom?? Neil?? Among others. Not sure if Cripps is still about.

Not contacted anyone. I just mentioned a few names from last BOTM. Always worth asking them. Maybe also old PD players too. :)

I've tried to make those changes. We're moving the existing 'deckchairs' around, but a few more would be good!

I've thought about joining, but it's best I don't. Have much less time for gaming now, and the only time I joined an SGOTM I got a bad Civ4 burnout and slowly dropped out. So I reckon there is a pretty good chance of that happening again, given how these games tend to turn out.

Good luck to all who take part.

—— nanoprince, a C4 monster :p, teamed up with sossos, , obeliskgolum and flager

I've made a proposal to run with five teams with four or five players each. Please let me know if you think this will work ...

OK, no one has objected, so I'll open the team threads.

Not sure exactly how much time I will have, but please add me to US if it is still possible.

Top Bottom