PBEM Playtest of AWAW

How about a political map of the situation? :p I havn't opened the files since I moved...

Tried making one using Civ-dip

Attachments

• AWAW.JPEG
    AWAW.JPEG
    102.3 KB · Views: 311
I'm back, people! At last. :D Thank you, Morten, for taking care of business for me while I was gone! :)

Some British units bombed out a destroyer sunk and a Soviet plane downed.

I have effectively stopped caring.

Nice to have you back Eivind.

Voltar, thx for continuing to play as far as you have done. I can imagine that the fun is now quite limited for you. Would you like to surrender?

My personal opinion is that you have impressed me with your continuing resistance on both fronts. Your sack of Leningrad was really annoying.

Well done. :king:

If you guys want me to keep going I will.

I agree - no need to spill more blood in this war.

Although I do think the Vehrmacht partisans would make conquering Germany quite difficult, the western Allies now have a steady stream of units pouring into the Netherlands as well as France, and several US long-distance bombers are just about to spread havoc in Europe, so it will be increasingly more difficult to turn the tide.

Thanx for playing, voltar :)

Ok, this is weird. My torpedoes have 'disembarked' in southern France and are moving inlands :confused: :crazyeye:

* St. Etienne under attack
* German torpedoes sunk

Okay, so we all agree that this game has come to an end. Sorry Eivind - just as you return. :blush:

Anyway, to write a brief orbituary of the game, Germany began hostilities in 1939 against Poland. Shortly after the Low Countries and France was invaded. In the Far East Japan made agression against most of their neighbourgs, finding herself in war with Britain, USSR and the USA. In spite of initial good advances to the German Army a severe strain was put on her military as war broke out with the USSR. At almost the same time fierce naval clashes were commenced between the Japanese and United States navies. Even with heavy casulties on both sides it turned out to be victory to the latter. Back in Europe major parts of France was under Nazi rule, but an invasion of British forces to liberate the captured cities was beginning to chance the picture. A long side invasions of Southern and Eastern Italy, the British commander began to seal the doom of Axis occupation of Europe. Slow but steady Soviet progress in Poland continued to this turn as did the liberation of most Asian and Chinese cities also by British and Soviet Forces. With the Americans invasion and complete capture of the Japanese homeland Japan was out of the war, leaving Germany alone to battle three nations. As British, Soviet and at last also American units each month liberated more and more cities dispite fierce resistance, the German leader commited suicide in face of the comming defeat. Rumours in the docks of Kiel tells another story, but this is believed to be nonsense in the light of improved relations with South America.

-The End.

Top Bottom