PBEM Playtest of AWAW

I am back! Fantastic trip! :goodjob:

* Reims razed

British invasion force surprised to find Formosa and Okinawa captured by the Americans this fast. When the invasion force reached Formosa it was already bombed. We thank the brave Americans for their help in crushing the Japanese.

* Formosa liberated

Examination of the war records show that at no point did the Japenese navy control a submarine but a case of "crossed wires" resulted in many topedoes being made in mass-production quantities.

A Floating Barrage plan was thus formulated.

(I really should have mentioned it earlier but when you received the perfect expendable navel defense in large quatities you tend to keep quiet).

War against Germany:

* Belgrade reduced to ruins.
* Sarajewo liberated.

Military news:

Soviet scientists have made a new bomber design - the Il-2 Sturmovik. All the factories of Mother Russia are now producing this new design and it will be deployed against the German enemy within a few months.

Other events:

* Turkish sneak attack near Burgas! Enemy bombers followed my artillery opened fire against Soviet positions - causing heavy losses. The attack was repelled by diverting a T-34/76 tank battalion from the German campaign.
In the mediterranean a Soviet uboat was sunk by a Turkish destroyer while a Cruiser fought off an attack made by another destroyer.
USSR demands that her allies takes diplomatic measures against Turkey.

Bordeux assaulted

Soviet forces repelled on the German border.

The German government proposes peace with the Soviet Union. We did not begin this tragic war with you and we do not wish to see it continue. How many more of our young men will die before we reach reason? :(

Peace proposal rejected. Only if the German leader at once cedes control over all of his cities to the Soviet empire, peace will be accepted.

Soviet submarine sunk in the Baltic.

Bordeux liberated.

Makes me wonder how many games the old Duke is keeping tabs on.

(sorry to pull it off topic here... just an honest observation)

Sorry, guys. I just moved to Bergen to start my studies there. I havn't got a PC in my apartment yet and I'm waiting to get broad band installed. Can you, Morten, play for me in the mean time? My estimates is that I'm back in full steam within a week. Sorry for fogetting to let you know about the situation. :)

Soviet News:

German Pz IV division destroyed near Vienna.

First two prototypes of a new Soviet Bomber have left the Ural Factories.

Top Bottom