Random Rants XIII: I don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, what's been happening while we Americans have been sleeping?

I think I might have massively failed my test in material science yesterday(nothing on it was gone over in class) and if that's so, I'll probably have to withdraw and take the class again, which means lots of wasted time, plus I'll just be stuck with the same guy again anyway since he's the only one who teaches it.

I just practiced 5 hours virtually non-stop, to make up for the very, very little practice I've done this week (at most 45 minutes, in just one of the days :lol:).

I now have to study for 3 subjects (and do some stuff for them, today being the last time I can do it) and read a bit from my newly-acquired German-language music theory book. I'll be lucky to go to sleep at 2:30 AM, and I have to wake up at 7 tomorrow and spend the day out, including a train trip to another city nearby which, in its entirety, will eat up alone around 7 hours of the day. And that's my programme on a weekend.

If I make it alive until July, and pass my final exams that I will take 1 month earlier, and learn good German and pass the admission exam for the university I want to go to, I'll be the happiest person on Earth. I won't want to do anything more for the next few weeks. First I'm going to get drunk, then sleep, then go to a party and possibly get drunk again, then take a train to the seaside, have a couple of girlfriends in the same time, or combinations of the above. I can't take it anymore, and the hardest part is yet to come.

Was the horse thing ''Mr. Hands''?

Mirc, you forgot "get drunk a third time". :p

The clocks go forward tonight so I'll have one less hour of sleep.

I think I might have massively failed my test in material science yesterday(nothing on it was gone over in class) and if that's so, I'll probably have to withdraw and take the class again, which means lots of wasted time, plus I'll just be stuck with the same guy again anyway since he's the only one who teaches it.

Congratulations in advance on your A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom