Random Raves 54: You will succeed. It is inevitable.

Which it looks as though you did.

We have so many smart articulate people posting here that I am constantly amazed. Thank you.

Clickbait of the day, courtesy of Men's Health: "That Steamy 'Anyone But You' Shower Scene, Explained." That's a riot. I haven't seen the movie, but I would submit that if you need to have Glen Powell and Sydney Sweeney taking a shower together explained to you, you aren't old enough to see the movie anyway, so it doesn't matter. :lol:

Today I start working second shift hours. It’s much better than working grave shift.

So far, I'm slowly getting back into relearning SFM.

Attachments

• WIP.png
    WIP.png
    392 KB · Views: 12
What is this thing exactly?

Oh, I know what the programme is. I meant what the project he's trying to create is.

I finished writing a poem. It's not a long one, but I thought long and hard minutes to make it happen.

After a long while I think I found a similar subreddit that I have been looking for: https://www.reddit.com/r/ReQovery/
I'm not exactly sure if there's connections between anti-SJWs, anti-Wokesters and Qanon, but it doesn't hurt for me to ask in the main subreddit dedicated to debunking the conspiracy movement.

Conspiracy theorists are highly skeptical of any mainstream consensus and evidence and this falls easily into the right libertarian "don't tell me what to think" attitude.

McDonald’s here has a cheeseburger with a hash brown and hot mayo sauce on it. Pretty good. Little bloated, but feeling good.

Second use for single-use tool.

Years ago I bought a special kind of wrench for removing a stuck sink drain from a sink.

Today I was able to use it to free up the adjustable feet on a range, for leveling.

The slice of white pizza I had for lunch had so much garlic on it, they carded me. I feel a little dizzy now.

Garlic is a controlled substance where you live? :confused:

My father once cooked Italian food for Italians. Since my dad goes to great lengths to cook Italian he didn't do too bad a job, but the one mistake he did was put garlic in the osso buco. This transgression was picked up immediately by our Milanese guests... my dad knows better now.

The HR woman informed me that I had an unused vacation day from last year and I had to use it. Okay. Twist my arm.

Step 1: Sleep late. ✔️
Step 2: Play a couple rounds of Civ at 9:00am. ✔️
Step 3: Watch France v Ireland in 6 Nations rugby.
Step 4: Watch a movie? Play The Long Dark? The possibilities boggle the mind.

Top Bottom