Random Raves XVIII: Life is a beautiful woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rave/Rant:

Rave: I just started playing multiplayer mode in a game, and it was great. :goodjob:

Rant: In that multiplayer game, someone took notice of me, and was trying to get me to join some group and some kind of "teamspeak" thing. JUST LET ME PLAY IS PEACE, DARN IT!!!! :mad:

Finished a good majority of the Common App supplements today, I feel accomplished.

I'm also expecting to be done with all my college apps by the end of next week :woohoo:

I understand Plutonian's raving, and can attest to large numbers of people in Seattle raving last year about the Storm when they normally wouldn't care about them, for the exact same reason of nobody aside from them winning anything in decades. Heck, the only "real" sports team here that has won anything AT ALL left a few years ago. :p

That being said, the mere mention of the WNBA still should not occur.

About to go swing dancing...report later.

For lunch I went to a Jewish deli and had a Sasha sandwich (hot pastrami, caraway bread, fried egg, and bird sauce) with a Cream soda and I tried a Motza ball, potato pancakes, and egg cream soda.

You're a swinger now? What kind of an example are you setting for PianoStudent?

I understand Plutonian's raving, and can attest to large numbers of people in Seattle raving last year about the Storm when they normally wouldn't care about them, for the exact same reason of nobody aside from them winning anything in decades. Heck, the only "real" sports team here that has won anything AT ALL left a few years ago. :p

That being said, the mere mention of the WNBA still should not occur.
Okay, fine. :p

Why?

Spoiler :
:mischief:

You're a swinger now? What kind of an example are you setting for PianoStudent?

Swing dancer. And it's late now, so I don't have time to do a write-up of the awesome night worthy of many raves that I had. That will come tomorrow.

Hung out with friends today. Drank tea, held giant rabbits, and rode 3 people to one bike xD. Me and a girl pretended to go out so this creepy girl wouldn't like me anymore, I'd say it was pretty successful. Overall an interesting, and awesome day.

Played Magic with friends until three in the morning. Awsome night.

So, actually, looking back on last night, it wasn't awesome, but it was lots of fun. Danced with my friend multiple times, and had some good talks with her while doing so. The only thing I regret is that I didn't take more initiative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom