Random thoughts 1: Just Sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lohrenswald

世界的 bottom ranked physicist
tbh I've wondered a bit about this

we have two general discussion threads, and both kinda demand rather extreme emotions (rant or rave)

so I've wondered if we could use like a neutral one
"I have no strong opinions either way, but I'd still like to tell you about this situation."
By the powers vested in me by the almighty Thunderfall himself, I hereby declare that Lohr may start a serial thread for random not-good-or-bad musings, and can title it whatever he wants as long as it conveys the intended meaning (and isn't obscene or anything, obviously).

It's done, bam!

I feel kinda bad about Gori's thread being closed, so I incorporated his title into this

Anyway yea, basically, if you have anything on your mind that doesn't warrant a rave or rant, this is the thread for you

Moderator Action: As it turns out, Xenforo doesn't possess a feature that nearly every other forum software does. To fix my mistake, I've found the original OPs of the two serial threads and have separated them from the merged monstrosity I accidentally formed. You can see the monstrosity here.

My first post in that monstrosity is commenting somewhat positively on the new LED lights installed outside this spring.

Feels a bit bad that this thread is back to "square 1" so to say

hopefully it'll turn out okay though

Right, but that'd be a rave, so he can't note it here, in the mere remarks thread.

Nor do I get to rant about twice being closed out as the thread founder.

Just sayin'

Or ruminations.

I think we could change it as the thread enters its second installment. Assuming it ever does and we're not caught in this endless "Groundhog's Day" of starting afresh from post 1.

So far, this thread has bombed harder than an ISIS recruit in the middle of... or wait, this isn't the edgy humor thread, is it?

That explains why it's so boring in here! :)

No, it had a whole long run. Then a mod accidentally irrevocably merged it with another thread and the only way to get it started again was to go back to the first post.

I gotta remember my own recent intended post. It had something to do with a product name or advertising slogan. It'll come to me.

So far, this thread has bombed harder than an ISIS recruit in the middle of... or wait, this isn't the edgy humor thread, is it?

That explains why it's so boring in here! :)

You should try the humor n jokes forum :)

Or ruminations.

I think we could change it as the thread enters its second installment. Assuming it ever does and we're not caught in this endless "Groundhog's Day" of starting afresh from post 1.
Each new thread is going to be called "Random [something] 1"

Now that would be cool, if OT members have the discipline to carry it off.

so which thread was it merged with?

I think it was the "Many Questions" thread. Vincour has a link to the monstrosity that resulted in the second post of this thread. But the last concerns being voiced in that "monstrosity thread" I associate with the Many Questions thread.

Last edited:
I'm seriously thinking about joining a political party for the first time in my life (the Ontario NDP, for anyone interested.) I feel I need to contribute more actively to the party that best reflects my views and fights for things I believe in.

:lol:

M&L_001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom