[RFC] 40 Civilizations: Destruction of History

Hmm...I just found out that I had already played another set and forgot to post it

:D, I'll do that right now

EDIT: Oh yeah, Photobucket is working again :D. My bandwidth is back to 31%, I'll try not to push it too much again ;)

This is my battle plan for Egypt. Yeah, I'm probably razing far too many cities, but razing is just too much fun :D
Spoiler :

The English somehow manage to settle New York again
Spoiler :

The Olympic Park is built in Memel
Spoiler :

The Apostolic Palace want's to sign open border's with all members. Sure, I think I already have open border's with everybody
Spoiler :

It succeeds. I now have an open border treaty with the English. Now, they can see the many SoD's I have :D
Spoiler :

I rename my cities to something more...pleasing
Spoiler :

St. Augustine shows us that we are only the second largest country in the world, behind Russia
Spoiler :

Meanwhile, Ethiopia sends in a scary looking army.
Spoiler :

Which is quickly, and easily, destroyed by a few Panzer's
Spoiler :

Meanwhile, I send my American conquering army to Mansa Musa, who hardly has any real army. Just a bunch of defensive troops
Spoiler :

Sefadu is quickly captured, marking the beginning of the end of the Malinese Empire
Spoiler :

Meanwhile, I vote for myself in the UN elections
Spoiler :

Pacal shows how he thinks he will win the game.
Spoiler :

I win the UN elections thanks to a large amount of allies
Spoiler :

My army moves along and captures Djenne
Spoiler :

China, meanwhile, get's busy on some Persian cities
Spoiler :

We begin the building of our spaceship. Could this be the path to victory?
Spoiler :

The conquest of Egypt is also under full swing as we raze one of the cities that I was going to raze
Spoiler :

In German Canada, we founded the city of Yellowknife
Spoiler :

My weakened stack pushes on and captures Timbuktu
Spoiler :

Due to a weak defense, we lose the city of Ninova to the Persians
Spoiler :

The Egyptian capital of El-Uqsur is captured and kept
Spoiler :

And as the Egyptians feebly attempt to recapture the city, Russia launches a spaceship. Already???
Alright, now this is down to a battle of...seconds? What should I do now? Attacking Russia is out of the question, their army is larger than mine and they have a defense pact with China, who vassaled probably every Asian Empire. I wouldn't stand a chance.
My only hope now, is to finish that spaceship. Fast.
Spoiler :

My Malinese conquering army has finally run out of steam, but we still manage to capture Wagadugu and raze it
Spoiler :

As if I didn't have enough problem's on my hand, Spain respawns
Spoiler :

They are in South America too
Spoiler :

I succeed in the Malinese war as Mali descends into Civil War and is eliminated. Another successful war.
Spoiler :

As I am making preparations to attack Spain, Japan signs a defense pact with them. Why???
Spoiler :

The next update will likely be the last. My spaceship is almost done, but Russia already launched their's. Domination is out of the question too as I do not have enough land area (or population, but population is quite close). How will this story end? Will I beat the Russian's? Find out, in a potentially exciting conclusion!

Renaming north American cities, how original :p

So where's Civedville? Do i have to do everything around here? :mad:
Place it somewhere near north switzerland.
Yoshi replies: "We have enough on our hands right now" or "We'd rather win the game, thank you very much..."

Da Da Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! I present to you now, the final update of Destruction of History! Dun dun dun dun duuuuuuuuuuun!

In the last episode, mighty Germany continues to conquer it's enemies until Russia launches a spaceship. Now, it's a race against time to find a way to win the game before Russia's spaceship lands on...whatever.

A diplomatic victory is possible! It's a cheap way of winning, but I'm out of time
Spoiler :

Alright, Pacal, Maria, Psycho Monty, and all my other friends: don't let me down now!
Spoiler :

Since the games going to end in about...5-10 turns, I have fun with nukes. The only person who complained about the nuking of Persia was Japan. Meiji is just far too friendly.
Spoiler :

El-Qahirah is captured by the Egyptian destroying army. And razed
Spoiler :

The results are in! And I am short by 70 votes. 70 votes? 70 votes?!?!? Curse you, Spain, for taking Maria's extra votes away
Spoiler :

China, meanwhile, captures the Persian capital. It was probably because of my nuke :D
Spoiler :

The grand war is quickly coming to a close. Egypt falls and is eliminated as there are now only 2 civilizations left: Ethiopia and Persia
Spoiler :

Xou didn't even have any unit's inside it as I captured and kept the city
Spoiler :

The independant empire, meanwhile, shows that they are very capable of capturing cities
Spoiler :

wait what? is that the last one or not?

More fun with nukes! And this time, Ethiopia get's it right on their capital
Spoiler :

As my army captures and razes the Egyptian city of Yebu
Spoiler :

I manage to fight the independent SoD. Unfortunately, they are left with 2 decently healthy horses while I'm left with 2 unit's with barely 1% of their HP left
Spoiler :

So bye-bye, Timbuktu
Spoiler :

I capture the last Egyptian city: Selima. It seems that Portugal want's it, though. So I give it to her
Spoiler :

While I do that, Portugal captures her own city
Spoiler :

Arabia captures Ur, an Independent city near Persia
Spoiler :

The Russian spaceship has still not reached...whatever it's supposed to reach! It's probably going to happen at any turn now so this Diplomatic victory chance is probably the last chance I have
Spoiler :

Charles V vs. Stalin, for the win! Hopefully, Maria's two new cities and my new Egyptian cities will give me enough population to win this thing.
Spoiler :

It also doesn't hurt to found another city. The city of Bochum is founded in Australia
Spoiler :

Then we capture Aksum. The end of Ethiopia has begun :mwaha:
Spoiler :

The results!!!!!!
Spoiler :

I'm short by a mere 34 votes! 34 votes from victory...

Is war an option? I look to the power screen to find that it is most definitely not an option. Sure, me + Maria would be enough units, but all her units are in Brazil. Not much of a help there
Spoiler :

Is the space race an option? My poor looking spaceship tells me: no.
Spoiler :

And then it comes
Spoiler :

Here is the map of Germany (The light colored yellow, don't mistake me for Spain :D). Observant people may notice that the Ottoman's re spawned in the last turn
Spoiler :

Here's the graph of the score
Spoiler :

Here's the power chart, showing all the hidden power's. Surprisingly, me and China we're both tied with China having slightly more power. Portugal takes a surprising fourth (I've never seen Portugal so strong before, must be because she was my vassal. I take good care of my vassals). Pacal is actually quite weak as Monty is stronger than him. And Russia is equal to the power of me and China :eek:
Spoiler :

At least I have made some grand cities in my time. Check out Corinth at the top! Oldest city in the world? Actually, Delhi and Beijing is the oldest, but Corinth is better :p
Spoiler :

And here's the picture that compares me to Dan Quayle. Not exactly the ending I was expecting
Spoiler :

And now...the moment you have all been waiting for...

THE END

Congratulations! You just finished a story! More importantly, it was mine :D. Go make your comment below, vote me 5 stars (Uhh...I mean...vote me whatever you want), and wait for Destruction of History 2 :D

I did it! Woo! I finished a story! :D

Germany wasn't in the space race in real life, that's good enough for me. :p Nice story. Now update Choose Your Own Adventure. ;)

Top Bottom