[RFC] 40 Civilizations: Destruction of History

Wait, are we meant to win our games for stories *looks at canadadada* umm... we may have a problem :eekdance:. sorry for ninjaing your posts yoshi :smug:
EDIT: CYOA-Choose Your Own Adventure

Or a runaway Russia.

Good job!

Better than I could've done... Yeah, I don't get how the stability works, and this fact tends to cause quite a lot of (usually Roman) civil wars.

Of course, because of this, I just keep my whole military in my capitol, and only take cities near my capital, and destroy the filthy rebels as soon as they appear!!! :mwaha::mwaha::mwaha: hehe...

You should have nuked their capital - razed it with a MBT. It would have made their spaceship go *Boom!* in mid-space, somehow.
Then you would just have to build your own spaceship in time - I'm sure you would manage to survive until then.

why did you necro this??

Because it is a Yoshi thread, it is kinda what happens with them :D

You should have nuked their capital - razed it with a MBT. It would have made their spaceship go *Boom!* in mid-space, somehow.
Then you would just have to build your own spaceship in time - I'm sure you would manage to survive until then.

Maybe if you nuked them enough, they would fall apart and then you could finish your ship...

Yoshi you should have went for a desperate all out assault of you and your vassals against Russia and her vassals, would have been interesting lol

Seriously, don't res threads. It is annoying.

I just wanted to say.... Haha! You lost, Canadians!

Personally, I never completely understood the whole universal gripe with thread necroing. When it is done by people not checking the date and replying to the OP after 2 years, this is obviously bad... But sometimes I think the context should permit a legitimate necro but somehow we are still brought into thinking it is fundamentally wrong in itself. I mean, if someone has something relevant to say regarding a specific thread or topic relative to it, why should it be always wrong to necro a thread?

Personally, I never completely understood the whole universal gripe with thread necroing. When it is done by people not checking the date and replying to the OP after 2 years, this is obviously bad... But sometimes I think the context should permit a legitimate necro but somehow we are still brought into thinking it is fundamentally wrong in itself. I mean, if someone has something relevant to say regarding a specific thread or topic relative to it, why should it be always wrong to necro a thread?

I agree with you and dissagree with civ'ed.

Top Bottom