Maybe I am the only person still worried about the use of nuclear weapons.
No, there is also Kyriakos.
Your side should make sure the ones who produce/bluff nuclear blackmail get worried more than you. AFAIK USA has ample nuclear arsenal to make Russia very worried, especially their ruling elites who aren't suicidal and would like enjoy their luxurious life. Why are YOU getting worried? Why aren't Ukrainians worried but you are?

No, there is also Kyriakos.
Your side should make sure the ones who produce/bluff nuclear blackmail get worried more than you. AFAIK USA has ample nuclear arsenal to make Russia very worried, especially their ruling elites who aren't suicidal and would like enjoy their luxurious life. Why are YOU getting worried? Why aren't Ukrainians worried but you are?
Ukrainians have a whole different set of worries, as I see it.

Saamohod is Ukrainian. He can tell your directly what his worries are. Just ask him; there is no need to guess.

And whatever, ballistic missiles are easily shot down these days.
So you shouldn't be worried then?
True. By and large Ukrainians worry more about West falling for Russian nuclear blackmail and throwing us under the Russian bus.

And some here claim this administration is determined to fight Russia to the last Ukranian. This pisses me off. In part because I know that is exactly what a considerable portion of our State Department pukes want.

God forbid it.

Jake Sullivan, the U.S. National Security Adviser, conveyed that Ukraine is setting its sights on a counteroffensive to be possibly launched in the year 2025. This major initiative will be aided by the significantly large $61 billion aid package from the United States, along with additional financial help from the Western alliance. These remarks were made public during Sullivan’s interaction with the Financial Times on May 4.

This is insanity.

what is insane is supporting Russia invasion and blaming the invaded will to defend itself. That's the path to a conflict with NATO with Russia next move and that's also the path to nuclear proliferation, the real risk of nukes flying is here, by doing nothing and not trying to neutralize Russia expansionism.

Maybe I am the only person still worried about the use of nuclear weapons.

Well if this conflict shows anything is that a nuclear deterrent is absolutely needed,

Had the Ukrainians not trusted the Russians and handed over theirs, this war would not be happening.

The people in Eastern Europe should take note, never trust the Russians (do not trust the US either, they will dabble for seven months in congress while yor army is overrun, make your own.)

The Russian army makes your land look like this if it comes close enough :

Last edited:
In fact, Poland has taken notice and has proposed to host NATO nuclear weapons precisely because of this.
Of course, Russia (which has thrown nuclear threat like candies the past few years) is not happy with it, in the typical "we can do whatever we want, and nobody is allowed to react to it with anything but submission to our goals" way.

Good idea. Maybe these guys can move from Belgium to Poland :)

Since our F16 are going, the bombs can go as well...not like the Russian army will come anywhere near us in the next century or so.

They're advancing at a rate of 10km/year and they're 2500 km away.

Last edited:
This is insanity.
What part exactly and why?

Having encouraged Ukraine to launch an offensive in 2023 against a superior army,
in a direction the Russians knew about months in advance to enable fortifications
and could continually observe the build up and deployment of troops, to no benefit,
in exchange for more limited USA aid, the US National Security Adviser is saying
that they are going to do the same thing again.

Last edited:
It's a necessary step on the way to the pretention that America has yet again tricked the Russians into being subhuman imperialists.

Top Bottom