SCENARIO: Age of Imperialism; 1895-1924, Deluxe Version

oo, looks great! Can't wait to play. Though in accordance to the size, I'll be downloading over-night. But, that's what the viking scenario is for! I'll get back to you after I've played.

This scenario looks great in the editor! And the special flavor units are awsome! But when I loaded her up (playing as Teddy Rooseveldt of the USA), everything went fine until the introduction pop up, then the program quit with the message "CivIII Conquest has caused an erroe in JGL.DLL. The program will now exit." :confused: I did this twice with the same result. JGL.DLL is a file that is part of the CivIII program. Any ideas?

No idea said:
Sorry, but I've found another problem. I was in the game and went into the resources part of the civilopedia and it came up with this message and quit:

FILE NOT FOUND
"art\civilopedia\icons\resources\CB_fruit_tropicalsmallmixed1.pc"

Ilooked in the .txt file and I think you've got the words around the wrong way somewhere.

ok...thanks for that bug report. i've uploaded yet another pediaicons.txt file onto the first post. it appeared to be a typo :mad:

jimmygeo said:
This scenario looks great in the editor! And the special flavor units are awsome! But when I loaded her up (playing as Teddy Rooseveldt of the USA), everything went fine until the introduction pop up, then the program quit with the message "CivIII Conquest has caused an erroe in JGL.DLL. The program will now exit." :confused: I did this twice with the same result. JGL.DLL is a file that is part of the CivIII program. Any ideas?

do you have the 1.22 patch?

Dom Pedro II said:
I don't know if you were aware, but I created a Japanese rifleman that would probably fit in pretty well... :mischief:

i must've missed it :confused:

i shall include it then in an updated version ;)

I have the same problem of jimmygeo and Rita Poon and the error message points that is a signature error of the file jgl.dll. Is it graphic incompatibility of the art work and the Civ3conquests ?
This is the file:
jgl.dll \Conquests 488 KB 03/17/2004

Rita and Jimmy please post the details of your jgl.dll to see if are the same.
Is there a dll viewer or editor ?

When I try to load the scenario this window pops up: :mad:

Attachments

• Not working.bmp
    190.8 KB · Views: 1,310
When I try to load the scenario, I get this message:

ERROR READING FILE

Missing entry in "text\PediaIcons.txt" : ICON_BLDG_Stadium

The game will now exit.

KaiserWilhelmII said:
When I try to load the scenario, I get this message:

ERROR READING FILE

Missing entry in "text\PediaIcons.txt" : ICON_BLDG_Stadium

The game will now exit.

Go to the first page of this thread and download the new files. This correct the error you posted. Post if it worked or not.

seems impossible to reach the civilopedia files...wonder if something's wrong with mine.

I just downloaded the senerio, and all of the fixes as of now. I have replaced the pediaicons with the correct one, I added the missing resource files in the ART directory. But, when I start the senerio, after choosing civ (USA), it will begin to load, but then the game crashes to desktop with no error message.

Any ideas?

o, and to give even more specific time of crash, it is while the loading bar reads 'configuring scenario', within the game interface

Also, I clicked on the Civilopedia for "Cement Factory" and got an error message that Brick Works was missing from Pedia.txt

PediaIcoons.txt had:

art\civilopedia\icons\buildings\BrickworksLarge.wpd
art\civilopedia\icons\buildings\BrickworksSmall.wpd

I replaced the "wpd" with "pcx" and that fixed this problem.

The game then, with no warning or error message, kicks me out at teh beginning of the 2nd turn, right after I choose any tech to research.

Top Bottom