Snacks

Apollo

Emperor
After reading Cornmaster's thread about three square meals a day, I noticed that a lot of you eat several snacks a day. What do you eat? We can put ideas here and see if anything good comes up.

I sometimes eat snacks when there is a change in my schedule, and I have to wait longer between meals. Some of my favorites are:

Banana and Peanut Butter -- Put a glob of peanut butter on a plate and spread a bit on the end of the banana with a knife and take a bite. Then spread more on the new end and continue.

Celery with Peanut Butter -- Again, put a glob of peanut butter on a plate, and this time dip a celery stick in it like a scoop and eat it.

A piece of toast with some peanut butter on it. Can you tell I like peanut butter?

I'm also addicted to cheese. Some things with this are your traditional cheese and crackers, and also pieces of cheese with apple slices.

Mmmm.... :D

Well I rearely take snacks but when I do (this may not sound great) I like to take a packet of Cheese and Onion Crisps (if your Irish it has to be Tayto) and a Mars bar and eat them simultaneously bite of Mars, handful of crisps, bite of Mars. Repeat until full

"Snacks?
I like to make rye sandwiches with tomatoes, salad and coleslaw.
Yummy!"

Maybe if you are a rabbit:p

As for moi:
Caviar on ryebread or crispbread
That great standby, the Aussie meat pie
Two minute noodles
Some meat between two slices of bread
Tuna in a tin
Something dead, warmed up a bit
The blood of the young and innocent
And various food items to that effect.

Uhh, lets see.

Ready Salted Crisps
Salt and Vinegar Crisps
Tomato Sauce Crisps
Cheese & Onion Crisps
Flame Grilled Steak Crisps
Chilli Crisps
BBQ Crisps
Salt & Pepper Crisps
Onion Ring Crisps
Prawn Cocktail Crisps
Worcester Sauce crisps
Rib 'n Saucy
Nice 'n Spicy
Roast Chicken Crisps

I'm sure I missed some.

EDIT: More crisps added! Mmm...

Uhh, lets see.

Ready Salted Crisps
Salt and Vinegar Crisps
Tomato Sauce Crisps
Cheese & Onion Crisps
Flame Grilled Steak Crisps
Chilli Crisps
BBQ Crisps
Salt & Pepper Crisps
Onion Ring Crisps

I'm sure I missed some.

just like me :D

I'll add to the list: prawn cocktail crisps, worcester sauce crisps, rib 'n saucy, nice 'n spicy...

I usually eat snacks at school, so my choice is limited. A bag of M&Ms at study hall time usually works. Maybe Cheetos if I don't have enough money for M&Ms. But my selection is usually limited to what won't get stuck in my teeth for the rest of the day. :o

when i have money, i spend round 40-50kr (4-5$) on candy at the store nearby the school, i have calculated that since i started 8th grade roughly 1.5 years ago, i spent 3-4000kr in that store and still they dont consider me a regular.....

as to what i eat, its mars,japp,mentos,and those round brown chocolaty things, wich those of u that have seen "sunes sommar" should know that its hard to translate it to english:lol: also tons of coke and round salty stuff

Poptarts!!!! I love them all, especially the s'more ones.
Pickles are always good.
Fried egg sandwich (with processed cheese, none of that real ****).
Nachos and Salsa.
Pistachio (sp?) nuts

All five food groups.

Oh, and in the summer it is essential that you consume at least five popsicles per day.

-A nice, cold keg 'O' beer... ahhh.
-Salsa is good
-Crisps(All of em.)
- Tomatoes
- Ramen noodles
- Ham sandwich
- Can tuna
- Bacon
- Fruity snacks:D
- Grapes
- Bread
- Iced cream
- instant soup
- instant oatmeal
- Vegtables
- Fruit
- Peanut Butter

As well as many other things, on average I eat 6 of these a day, and large servings. :crazyeyes Now that I have written it down I realize how much I eat:eek: !

Originally posted by Mikoyan
Snacks?
I like to make rye sandwiches with tomatoes, salad and coleslaw.
Yummy!

Can you call rye breads to 'sandwiches'? ;)
Neverthless, I seem to be a rabbit too.

I go for the poptarts. About 3ish at work I go down to the coffee shop and get a French Vanilla Cappuccino and a Smore's Pop Tart. If they are out of the Smores, Cinnamon.

Late night snack is cereal.

Other than that, whatever is available. If it is in foil in the fridge, it is fair game.

Well, i always love a beer when im hungry.....(except for aussie beer, damn it, i need to import a few doz from NZ!! :beer: )

Gotta have a big huge samwiche with bacon, tomatoe and lettuce.....

if all else fails, just consume every little morsel of food in the fridge and cupboards!

What about a couple of lb of barbeque spare ribs Mmmmmmmmm.

Also a pint of the black stuff goes down well (Guiness)

When playing a First-Person-Shooter type game, :rocket2: where you cannot take your hands off the controls for more than a few seconds, I prefer Twizzlers, sucked up like pasta one right after the other. The resulting sugar rush does *nothing* to hurt my fragging abilities, I might add.

When playing Civ :king: (or another less-satisfying turn-based game), I much prefer a more sedate snack like Cool Ranch Dorito tortilla chips and Pepsi.

Just sitting around watching TV or reading, salted peanuts by the handful do the trick.

Top Bottom