Snakes & Foxes 3: The ****oo's Nest (Game Thread)

{ OOC: No, you can't be on yourself. It's in the rules. :p }

Midday, Day 2

In the aftermath of the morning battle, the audience was clearly giddy with excitment from the realization that they would get to see two such fights daily for several weeks to come. The excitement and bloodlust had clearly affected the contestants as well, for votes and counter-votes flew left and right during the early day. Come midday, more than half the contestants had one or more votes to their name, as more and more of them realized that there would be no points from just following the prevailing bandwagon. Still, the Centaur and the Druid had gotten at least a small lead.

If voting was intense, the betting on the outcome of the evening fight was far less so. The crowd speculated wildly that there would be a large influx of bets just before the fight, so as to keep all other contestants in the dark. Clearly there couldn't be as many as the day before making the mistake of not betting at all? No bet, no points, no victory! Of those that did bet, most seemed to favor the Archmage, and thanks to a particularly large bet by the rich Druid the odds for betting on the Devout were quite beneficial.

As the midday bell chimed, officials came to fetch the Archmage and the Devout into isolation. A wild and deafening cheer erupted, as the audience knew already that this fight would be something quite spectacular.

Current betting odds: Devout vs Archmage: 3.2:1

Current Vote Tally:
Centaur: 11 (1: Harlequin, 2: Marksman)
Druid: 9 (1: Harlequin, 2: Minotaur)
Minotaur: 5
Ritualist, Arquebusier, Overlord Speaker, Frost Speaker, Lizardman: 2
Brujah, Paladin, Firebow, Illusionist, Mercenary, Divided Soul, Eidolon, Sculptor, Shaman, Beastmaster, Ogre, Courtesan, Dragon Slayer: 1

Current Vote Breakdown:
Spoiler :

(** denotes first to vote, * denotes second to vote)

The Pack:
  • Satyr (scherbchen): **Brujah, **Paladin
  • Assassin (Seon): Druid, Centaur
  • Lich (Tolis):
  • Harlequin (Diamondeye): **Druid, **Centaur
  • Beastmaster (PaulusIII): *Ritualist, **Firebow
Team 2:
  • Ritualist (rhawn):
  • Sculptor (Mergle): **Illusionist, **Mercenary
  • Dragonslayer (Izipo): **Dragonslayer, Minotaur
  • Prior (Azale):
  • Divided Soul (PurpleTurtle): **Minotaur, *Arquebusier
Team 3:
  • Minotaur (Nictel): **Divided Soul, *Druid
  • Firebow (Stuck in Pi):
  • Ghost (Methos):
  • Eidolon (Sepuku): Druid, Centaur
  • Ogre (Winston Hughes): **Overlord Speaker, **Frost Speaker
The Mighty Manly Motley Mateys:
  • Brujah (Frozen In Ice): Druid, Centaur
  • Pirate (Renata): Centaur, Druid
  • Frost Speaker (BaoBao123):
  • Arquebusier (BananaLee): Druid, Centaur
  • Knight (mythmonster2):
The Awesomely Awesome Team of Awesomeness:
  • Druid (KingMorgan): Centaur, Minotaur
  • Berserker (MooseWarrior):
  • Paladin (Aramazd): Centaur, Minotaur
  • Mercenary (Charles Li):
  • Marksman (hell_hound): *Centaur, **Lizardman
The Golden Scarecrows:
  • Lizardman (Kulko):
  • Devout (Love): **Ritualist, **Eidolon
  • Illusionist (ZPV): **Sculptor, **Shaman
  • Engineer (Splime):
  • Overlord Speaker (RRRaskolnikov): **Beastmaster, **Ogre
The Defiant:
  • Courtesan (D'artagnan59): Druid, Centaur
  • Luonnotar (Chandrasekhar): *Minotaur, *Lizardman
  • Ranger (Jono):
  • Runekeeper (thomas.berubeg):
  • Centaur (lord_joakim): Centaur, Druid
Team 8:
  • Shaman (Tasslehoff): *Frost Speaker, *Overlord Speaker
  • Raider (CCRunner):
  • Luridus (Ekolite):
  • Archmage (oyzar): **Courtesan, **Arquebusier

24 hours until evening post.
Combatants, send in your battle ideas to LightFang!
All contestants, keep betting and voting!

Anyone else keen on seeing a minotaur up against a centaur? I've seen it happen before, but I never thought I'd have the chance to see it again. Nature has a way of making brutalities beautiful.

Great to see that people have such confidence in my skills. People aren't willing to be against me even though they would get paid back 3 times the money they paid for it if they win.
Oh and i would like to change my vote to the Minotaur but not the Druid

OOC: Holy crap, completely missed this thread.

Wow, I completely missed something here. Can someone please update on what has happened?

(OOC @ SiP: You mean from the start, when Perpentach threw his big party for us all? :p

Okay. On Day 1 we all voted the Monk (Ronin) and the Ranger (originally an NPC; since filled by Jono, back from the aliens) to fight. Jono won. Some of us won money; some of us lost money. The Mark chose the Archmage (oyzar) and the Devout (Love). oyzar is the big betting favorite so far (3:1 or so). The voting for the next morning battle is being led by the Druid (KingMorgan) and the Centaur (lord_joakim), but there's a big push being made by the Minotaur (Nictel), whose voters appear to favor the Centaur as an opponent.

Does that help? :D )

Minotaur vs the Centaur It is, Ranger

{ OOC:
Let the One Who speaks to Ocupi fight with the Centaur, the mystical Man-horse.
It's octopi - but I get the idea. ;) (Octopus Overlord Speaker) }

Well it seem I lost a bit of money betting on the favorite. This time I'll go with the underdog, 100 gold on the Devout.

I don't care who fight, the Man-Bull versus the Horse-Man sounds fun.(Centaur vs Minotaur)

{ OOC: BOLD YOUR BETS! :run: }

Bold Your bets!

Roar

NINJAED BY NIKLAS

Top Bottom