Snakes & Foxes 3: The ****oo's Nest (Game Thread)

(OOC: I am sure they can get you a new parrot, Renata. And do not vote yourself against RRRaskolnikov, he has the favour of the narrator after helping him [me] with his preperations for his french exam :p

Niklas, just send me the stats when the update's up, combattants should send ideas as well. I'll write it tomorrow some hours before the update.)

Midnight, Day 9

The patterns from earlier nights was temporarily broken, possibly due to the pent up energy from the evening fight that was still permeating the Theatre, ever so slowly dissipating into space. Add to that the building energy of finally seeing the Assassin in action, against the early audience favorite the Ranger, and you could see why at least some contestants actually paid attention to the tournament through all the partying. Thanks to the Overlord Speaker, the odds were quite spectacularly in favor of the Ranger to win, but that could quickly change.

The Ranger walked to his isolation stylishly, waving to his teenage girl fans and blowing kisses left and right. In contrast, no one even saw the Assassin enter isolation. Some spectators claimed to have seen something black swish by, but most were quickly put off by their friends as having drunk too much.

Current betting odds: Assassin vs Ranger: 50.5:1

Just over 22.5 hours until morning post.
Combatants, send in your battle ideas to Diamondeye!
All contestants, cast your bets!

200 gold on the ranger!

Hot D***. :(

Hot D***. :(

I mean nothing against you personally Assassin. However I have alot of information from various places and I have a high need for both money and information, why not give people what they want for what I want myself? :D

Well let me just tell you folk that your data is incomplete and seriously outdated
(;))

((OOC: Okay! Another battle where both combattants have sent battle ideas, brilliant! You can look forward to the update - which is in just around 12 hours. Wish me luck for my french exam, which is in around 2 :twitch::aargh:))

It's still outdated because I am a Balseraph in real life and I do stuff.

The Beastmaster's last-minute bet took away the lion's share of the last match - I am slightly disappointed. So now, I will make a bet against ridiculous odds and I'll even DOUBLE the pot.
3 gold on the Assassin

10 gold on the Assassin

10 gold on the ranger.

After a quick snooze in his comfy chair, the Pirate wakes, feeling much refreshed. He stretches gingerly -- still a bit of a twinge in those ribs, but nothing that a little time won't fix. The Ranger/Assassin matchup promises to be a bloody one; he's quite looking forward to it.

Top Bottom