The Hundred Years War, a scenario for MEM II

England, yes. Burgundy, you think so? I think I've only won with those once.

I think it's very easy to win with them. They start the game with lots of units, lots of chivalric knights. Access to horses and iron enable them to start pumping out more shortly and with some alliances quite easily overflow France.

Yeah, burgundy is too strong! I can't stand against england and them... even if I make a deal with Scots to attack English and HRE to attack burgundy... burgundy conqueres many French and HRE city's

Meh. I guess it's just my games that are weird then.

I'll see about it, but I don't have time to do any updates atm.

How about I request to orthanc that he should make a vertical stripes on the sale of a "Ladja" ship? so it would look a bit more realistic :)

and wile you are updating, can you put new units in this Scenario? like the new workers? Scottish, Germanic etc.

How about I request to orthanc that he should make a vertical stripes on the sale of a "Ladja" ship? so it would look a bit more realistic :)

and wile you are updating, can you put new units in this Scenario? like the new workers? Scottish, Germanic etc.
You can do that sure. :)

I don't know about the units, I'm not planning any update right now.

Since I guess you'll eventually update it, you might as well consider to make HRE playable, I missed playing with them :)

Originally they were meant not to be playable, since they are pretty strong and only some of the empire is visible. If you really want to play them, you can just change it in the editor. ;)

You can do that sure. :)
Originally they were meant not to be playable, since they are pretty strong and only some of the empire is visible. If you really want to play them, you can just change it in the editor. ;)

Yeah, I did that once or twice, but I would like to play with them using the "official" version :p

Do you need conquests or does it work on vanilla civ3?

Requires Conquests and the MEM mod from the mod section to play I believe.

This scenario looks pretty interesting. Downloading everything right now. I may have too many scenarios to play right now but will hit this one up probably sometime this week. I am sure I will enjoy it!

Make sure to download MEM II too. Otherwise you won't be ble to play it. ;)

Top Bottom