The many questions-not-worth-their-own-thread question thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be worth its own thread but I'd figured that I would ask here anyway.

I searched Google for answers but I seem to be getting conflicting answers. Some say this is a Ceremonial Masonic Sword, others say a Templar Sword. Which is it? Or are they one in the same?

Spoiler :

Link to the rest of the images.

It is a ceremonial Masonic Knights Templar Sword. Was his name Charles Schade? It should have the manufacturing company ingraved in the blade, and the year of manufacturing. Is it from the 1890's? The initials C L S is in the middle of oak branches. The symbol on the oppisite side is probably the masonic order he was in.

Where can you sell a piece of silver and get the best price for it? Pawn shop doesn't want to pay more than 40 cents on the dollar of current market price.

Have you tried a reputable jeweller? They can likely value it for you.

Check with a numismatist? The coin may be worth more than the silver.

My friend might buy it from you, I recently sold him a bunch of silver coins. Want me to ask him if he'll offer something?

Does my avatar make people take me less seriously?

TBH, yes, I find it hard to respect people with anime avatars.
Would you consider my avatar to be an anime avatar?

This is not about whether Avatar is an anime show. It clearly isn't. This is about whether my Avatar avatar is perceived to be anime by Narz.

And what about mine? Does it make me seem too serious?

And what about mine? Does it make me seem too serious?

Nah your whole image isn't too serious IMO.
I need a rebranding though..

Rugby fan: My account (seen at the top of the page) > Edit Avatar (on the left side of the screen as "control panel" > ??? >> Profit!

I've tried 100 times to change mine from those stupid pills and simply can't figure it out . After a month of trying ( successfully) to post YouTube clips , I simply don't have the strength.

I think you need to take some pills from all that stress.

It should not be too hard, as long as it is not too big in file size (6kb) and size (100X100 pixels).

Well, all my avatar says that is that I'm a lover of TES III: Morrowind. If someone wants to psychoanalyse that, they're welcome to do so. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom