True Alternative Leaders

Why are the leaders of the same civilization still seperate ? I get 3 Americas and 2 Russias, each with a different set of leaders. How to merge them ?

Why are the leaders of the same civilization still seperate ? I get 3 Americas and 2 Russias, each with a different set of leaders. How to merge them ?

Chances are the modder didn't set a DerivativeCiv for them; see OP for instructions.

Sorry to necro but will there be an update to be compatible with the new Cultural Diversity? The one that's a bunch of separate mods now, I mean. I'm pretty sure it caused conflict with it because when I disabled them it went back to normal. I tried just turning on the core utilities back again and the problem returned.

What happened is that the leader info would just be blank for default civs and some modded civs, the few civs that would work would "paste" their info into everyone else's blank space. After selecting them it's all fine when going back to the menu, so it's just a display issue. Hopefully the screenshots show it well.

20210531211118_1.jpg 20210531211127_1.jpg 20210531211134_1.jpg 20210531211137_1.jpg

Top Bottom