TSG57 After Action Thread

Welcome to GotM and CFC, Golar!

regarding your post, it's quite a list of questions. answering specific to the map and in general are two different answers so i'll address it generally. others may come in to address them specifically.

without getting to each question specifically there are numerous guides to Science victories, usually strategies directed at higher difficulties but can still translate well to lower difficulties. you have watched LP videos that help but some of them dont have commentary which can be difficult to follow. the Strategy and Tips sub-forum is where these are located. There are also a lot of Challenges (posted saves that the community likes to play and report back on what they did, etc.) that also reveal many methods for victories. There really isnt a turn-for-turn method (except for the very early game--first 20-50 turns), just general goals that change based on difficulty, maps, opponents, etc.

since you have watched LPs I'm guessing you may have lurked a bit at these forums and might have seen some of those threads but if you haven't there is something to keep in mind -- some of the guides were written before patches came out and might be a little outdated or need to be adjusted for expectations on results. if it has many pages, starting at the opening post without scanning the last few pages might be misleading.

good luck and enjoy devouring these forums. i hope they (and these GotMs) will help improve your game.

HR

Thank you for answering so quickly!
May you suggest some Gotm i should looks more precisely.
Where i can find those challenge and saves from players ?
Thank you.

Here is the Strategy and Tips sub-forum with challenges like this and this. And here is an example of the guides the community will post. Not all guides are solid or trustworthy but this one is great under the assumption of only playing with One City. It is still relevant after a few patches have made it a little tougher.

Top Bottom