What would you do if the USA actually nuked Iran?

sysyphus said:
You cant' seriously believe that America wouldn't face any kind retaliation for that.

Just hissy fits from spineless clowns, like I said.

What would you expect?

edit: Let me make it clear, I don't expect or want to nuke iran, I'm just considering the consequences if we do.

sysyphus said:
You cant' seriously believe that America wouldn't face any kind retaliation for that.
The real world has surprised me, again and again, as things I once considered unbelievable and impossible, turned out to be very believable and possible because they really happened.

Since our economies are strongly tied to together, and also because the U.S. has enough nukes to destroy a lot more than just Iran, I think it very possible that if we did nuke Iran, the only "retaliation" we would see might be harsh language.

I would say that this is highly unlikely.

But, I would be in shock. I would go straight home from school if that's when it occured, to get some info on it. It would be hard to believe.

I support the war in Iraq (let's not get on that subject) but if we nuked Iran, I would consider moving to Canada. Nuclear weapons should not be used as a first strike mechanism. Plus, the entire world would absolutely hate the US.

Let us hope that this would never happen.

I'd be sure to run down to the gas station and fill up all of the empty cans I have here at home or could buy at the store.

I'd also consider purchasing some stock in Exxon, Chevron, and maybe Burlington Northern.

Well, I think Canada would have to deploy the Armed Forces to protect all American consulates and embassies. I think it highly likely that, absent armed troops and tanks sitting in front of them, mobs would raze them, at least in big cities. If the troops were slow to deploy, I would probably grab some rocks and join in.

Grab three things:

A lighter

Lighter Fluid

An American Flag.

Do the math.

What could possible come out of burning a flag? I've never understood why people get offended or even waste time burning flags. It's a piece of cloth that was most likely made in China.

If you want to protest at least make more effective use of your time by debating or using a megaphone to get your message out.

Riesstiu IV said:
What could possible come out of burning a flag? I've never understood why people get offended or even waste time burning flags. It's a piece of cloth that was most likely made in China.

If you want to protest at least make more effective use of your time by debating or using a megaphone to get your message out.

Well, if nothing else, it would be a way to vent, and it would be a way to start.

What can one do? It will be done protesting wont turn back time.

The problem is if Bush really wants to really set it back(irans nuclear facilities and research) he has to use nukes as some area are as deep as 75 feet which no normal missile can penetrate.
About a week ago i read a few stories which claim that they have added another 25 foot on top of that. Which was just after the report by Seymour Hersh, coincidence I think not.

They where built/designed by the Russians with there venting systems specially designed for surface nuclear attack.

This is one of the reasons i believe why the Israeli's havent attacked them yet because they know they won't be able to destroy it enough to set it back, and they are worried about Iran's retaliation.
So no matter what Israel are saying I very much doubt if we shall see them doing this alone.

rmsharpe said:
Prequalification for membership in the PLO?

I would need an RPG, and an Israeli flag to do that.

If the USA used a :nuke: ?

First, I'd do this: :dubious:
Then, I'd be like this: :crazyeye:
After that, this: :rolleyes:
Shortly followed by :cringe: and :ack:.
Common sense would say :wavey:
I'd go and :wallbash: for a while.

Then life would go on as normal. :)

Dawgphood001 said:
Grab three things:

A lighter

Lighter Fluid

An American Flag.

Do the math.
An all-American grill out?!

I assume you already have the grill, burgers, buns, catsup, onions, and plastic lawn furniture?

Same thing I did on 9/11, stare at the TV screen for hours watching people speculate about what will happen next. Then watch events unfold as the speculation, in the main, is debunked.
MamboJoel said:
As every day, I would be at work. Staring at the medias for 15 minutes, than going back to work.
Life is not only about nuclear romance, behind the scene the everyday people have to make it go on.
I agree :)

Launching a nuke is one thing of course, but do people realise that if military strikes are carried away against Teheran's nuclear facilities it would cause as much harm as a nuke in terms of human life? Certainly not in a day but on the long term.

Also i find very silly that USA would do such a thing. I mean if there is tention between Iran and International community it is because they may or may not have yet the ability to build themselves nukes. And the the USA would use nuke against them? That just sound like a very bad movie scenario.

The US would be wise not to attack Iran, but I predict it will happen. Not nuclear though. Irans not backing down & the US will not let them have a nuke,considering Ahmadinejad already stated that Israel does'nt have a right to exist.

If anyone's complaining about gas prices now,look out! :eek:

Oil prices leapt above $72 a barrel Wednesday, settling at a record high for the third straight day.

Why would America nuke Iran? That's not very likely. But if it did happen, I dunno, I'd probably just sat down in amaisement and scratch my head from time to time...:mischief:

Top Bottom