Why I won't be buying Civ-BE (even though I have money to blow)

If you have doubts, just wait. If money is a problem you could decide to just wait until the first sale and decide at that time.

This game is definitely a wait and see. :)

If you could provide me the info I am apparently missing I'd be much obliged (and more than happy to retract my apparently false statement).

There are more than 3 map scripts. See the seeded start video. Without the preorder DLC, you have Archipeolago, Atlantean, Equatorial, Protean, Skirmish, Taigan, Terran. And 3 biomes for each.

According to the German interview, MP should be improved. Which is nice to hear.

Also, you are both incorrect. /Puns/ are the worst and lowest form of humor.

Puns are like the sausage of humor: The wurst. Also quite looking forward to this game but if turns out to be so bad I set my computer on fire and join a nunnery well, the sun will still rise the next day. Not that big a deal.

There are more than 3 map scripts. See the seeded start video. Without the preorder DLC, you have Archipeolago, Atlantean, Equatorial, Protean, Skirmish, Taigan, Terran. And 3 biomes for each.
Thank you. That does diminish that grief quite a bit (down to CIV5 levels :mischief:).

Thank you. That does diminish that grief quite a bit (down to CIV5 levels :mischief:).
I apologize for the caustic edge of my comment. It mainly seemed you were confusing map scripts with biomes, which are entirely different things.

Top Bottom