World War II European Front

am the guy who will one of these days will be mentioned as a contributor or something to the CivIII Plus ; of course ı care about new players .

Yes I have the files but it's not my mod, and the creator hasn't posted since 2016. So, I don't know if I have the right to upload them somewhere.

This mod, in my opinion, is one of the best WW2 mods for civ3. It should be preserved because it's that good. There was an enormous amount of work and attention to detail in this mod, so enjoy it like I do. I hope it won't offend Nexxo the creator of the mod that I'm uploading it, but I don't see why it would.

Main file: https://mega.nz/#!ZIdFCKDK!098bEk57duAiuXKQ-P2aHR172VyxDcfYD7zpREal6Dc

biq file: https://mega.nz/#!oIcHCAia!b2MAQJfPqgTnQrBCmq-ZnTSEL97SdU5W-Pn_UZyiQmU

Thanks. I appreciate it. played it a long time ago but then lost the files, hence still looking for them. You are 100% right as this mod does need to be preserved.

This mod, in my opinion, is one of the best WW2 mods for civ3. It should be preserved because it's that good. There was an enormous amount of work and attention to detail in this mod, so enjoy it like I do. I hope it won't offend Nexxo the creator of the mod that I'm uploading it, but I don't see why it would.

Main file: https://mega.nz/#!ZIdFCKDK!098bEk57duAiuXKQ-P2aHR172VyxDcfYD7zpREal6Dc

biq file: https://mega.nz/#!oIcHCAia!b2MAQJfPqgTnQrBCmq-ZnTSEL97SdU5W-Pn_UZyiQmU

Thanks for posting. Is this the origional mod? It's great but I've been playing as Germany and many units don't have sound. There are a few other problems as well. The 1943 infantry and infantry armies won't load on barges and a couple air unit types won't take any orders. No railroads can be built in Europe but can be built in North Africa which makes no sense. Other than that this mod is great. I think these main problems can be fixed in an editor though.

It's very time consuming to go through the units and add sound. I still don't have my copy 100%. A lot of the units are hard to identify and figure out what kind of sound they need. It's also difficult to recruit units because of the population hit they will put on your cities, but that can be adjusted with your Civ Editor. The same with railroads. You just need a little time and patience.

Could some explain the unit embarcation rules for this scenario, if possible? I'm playing UK, and am trying to put british infantry into ships but I simply can't; not with the ships in harbour or outside. I've so far tried with a "Super transporter" and a "medium landing craft" and nothing. Meanwhile, in Canada, there are "troop transports" that do not have this problem.

Could some explain the unit embarcation rules for this scenario, if possible? I'm playing UK, and am trying to put british infantry into ships but I simply can't; not with the ships in harbour or outside. I've so far tried with a "Super transporter" and a "medium landing craft" and nothing. Meanwhile, in Canada, there are "troop transports" that do not have this problem.

There are many flaws in the .biq file. I fixed them in my game using the editor. Some transports only transport foot units and others only transport vehicles. If you open it up in the editor you will find that some infantry units are not checked as "foot units" and that's why they won't load. The transports that load only vehicles will only load the ones checked as "tactical missiles" so you need to fix all the vehicles that don't have that checked also. I also noticed while playing that some air units will not do missions so I had to fix a few of those in the editor also. I also found that foot armies won't load unless you fix this and also if you mix a foot army with different types of foot units they won't load. The army has to be all the same unit type to load for some reason.

Last edited:
There are many flaws in the .biq file. I fixed them in my game using the editor. Some transports only transport foot units and others only transport vehicles. If you open it up in the editor you will find that some infantry units are not checked as "foot units" and that's why they won't load. The transports that load only vehicles will only load the ones checked as "tactical missiles" so you need to fix all the vehicles that don't have that checked also. I also noticed while playing that some air units will not do missions so I had to fix a few of those in the editor also. I also found that foot armies won't load unless you fix this and also if you mix a foot army with different types of foot units they won't load. The army has to be all the same unit type to load for some reason.

/shock

Damn... I've advanced so much... if I edit now I'd have to restart teh game...

/shock

Damn... I've advanced so much... if I edit now I'd have to restart teh game...

Yeah it takes a lot of time to go through all the units and check them. Unfortunately you do have to start a new game for it to work. Also there are many units that will not upgrade unless you fix that too.

Yeah it takes a lot of time to go through all the units and check them. Unfortunately you do have to start a new game for it to work. Also there are many units that will not upgrade unless you fix that too.

Figured on the upgrade but the rest...

Don't have the time to restart, tbh...

I need help. I loaded the scenario and got this note

Art\units\MG 42

The game will now exit.

Top Bottom