World War II European Front

In this scenario many units say they can be upgraded, but cannot. I looked in the pedia, but I do not see where it has an entry to display the note. For say the Polikarpov-15 (sp?), shown in the pedia that it upgrades to the model 16. Which upgrades to Mig-3 iirc.

I want to remove the flags in the pedia that show upgrades, that do not exist. I sent some to a town that I built an airfield to try the upgrade. No go, I tried some land units in a town that had a rax, no go. Mind you that town could build the upgraded unit, so it had the resources and I had the gold. I still need to check the biq to see, if they are flagged for upgrades. Hard to spot a given name as there are so many.

My pedia is date around 6/2012, so there could be a new one, if anyone has one please post it. Thanks

Edit: I checked and the BIQ does not have the flag checked for upgrade.
Edit2: I suspect that some may be a case of the upgrade is already obsolete at the start.

Last edited:
In this scenario many units say they can be upgraded, but cannot. I looked in the pedia, but I do not see where it has an entry to display the note. For say the Polikarpov-15 (sp?), shown in the pedia that it upgrades to the model 16. Which upgrades to Mig-3 iirc.

I want to remove the flags in the pedia that show upgrades, that do not exist. I sent some to a town that I built an airfield to try the upgrade. No go, I tried some land units in a town that had a rax, no go. Mind you that town could build the upgraded unit, so it had the resources and I had the gold. I still need to check the biq to see, if they are flagged for upgrades. Hard to spot a given name as there are so many.

My pedia is date around 6/2012, so there could be a new one, if anyone has one please post it. Thanks

Edit: I checked and the BIQ does not have the flag checked for upgrade.
Edit2: I suspect that some may be a case of the upgrade is already obsolete at the start.

There are many things incomplete in this scenario. Also, you will find some units will not load on transports. What I did was painstakingly went through with the editor and added the ability to upgrade certain units as well as added the ability to load them on transports.

Yeah, that is a lot of work. I just wanted to be able to correct the pedia, but that will have to wait. I was hoping someone had a version that was a bit more current than mine. Doing Path of Exile full time for the new league right now. That leads to of games piling up for later.

I love this mod and I think I got most of the sound files to work. One unit I can not get the sound to work on is the fighter bomber I16.

I love this mod and I think I got most of the sound files to work. One unit I can not get the sound to work on is the fighter bomber I16.

Dude you're gonna have jaw dropped when you see mod i'm doing now if you like this one. Its going to be over 5 GB in size and will be in more details than this one.
I'll finish this one after I make that larger one because they share same files, so i'll just finish bigger one and then update this one and pacific front

Dude you're gonna have jaw dropped when you see mod i'm doing now if you like this one. Its going to be over 5 GB in size and will be in more details than this one.
I'll finish this one after I make that larger one because they share same files, so i'll just finish bigger one and then update this one and pacific front
Hi. Would like to play this scenario. I can download it but how do I access the file from Civ3? I'm using a copy I bought off of GOG. Please let me know as it looks pretty interesting. Thanks.

Hi. Would like to play this scenario. I can download it but how do I access the file from Civ3? I'm using a copy I bought off of GOG. Please let me know as it looks pretty interesting. Thanks.
where can i download the mod? looking forward to updates!

Hey bro!
time passes and we are all waiting!
discard the mod you have and what you got in the end...

Moderator Action: Modified the links in the first post to use the working Dropbox links

I also verified against my 2013 download of the mod, and the only difference is that the Dropbox version fixes the Churchill Crocodile issue mentioned in posts #154-158. Well, and that it's a .zip instead of a .rar, so the download size is about 10% bigger.

As a note, post #235 probably isn't the most appropriate bump of a thread... though Nexxo did tease us all with that post a few years ago, and it resulted in my seeing this thread and being able to update the links, so I'll let it slide this time.

Hey bro!
time passes and we are all waiting!
discard the mod you have and what you got in the end...
Don't worry soon i will upload new mod and update this one soon.. I just need time. I work a lot currently so i have little free time

My friends, i didn't noticed that i made post about oploadind new files on April 27, 2021. Time really flew by. I had death iun family and i work hard job so i was in stand still with everything in life. But i promise you i will take amount of time from each day to finish that mod. Main frame is created just i need to finish things in editor. By the time i'm finished, everything will work fine and units will have sound they need and all flags checked in editor.
Thank you very much for interest all those years and i hope you'll be pleased by mod when its ready which will be soon

Top Bottom